دانلود کتاب اختلالات دستگاه تنفسی در کودکان کندیگ + ویدئو
Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children, 9ed + Video
Now in a fully updated 9th Edition, Kendig’s Disorders of the Respiratory Tract in Children, by Drs. Robert Wilmott, Andrew Bush, Robin Deterding, and Felix Ratjen, continues to provide authoritative, evidence-based information to residents, fellows, and practitioners in this wide-ranging specialty. Bringing key knowledge from global experts together in one easy-to-understand volume, it covers everything from the latest basic science and its relevance to today’s clinical issues, to improving patient outcomes for the common and rare respiratory problems found in newborns and children worldwide.
- Uses succinct, straightforward text, numerous tables and figures, summaries at the end of each chapter, and more than 500 full-color images to convey key information in an easy-to-digest manner.
- Contains new chapters reflecting expanding knowledge on the respiratory complications of Down syndrome and other genetic disorders, modern molecular therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma, and pulmonary embolism and thromboembolic disease.
- Includes access to a new video library with demonstrations of key procedures.
- Features a new templated format with more descriptive headings and bulleted text for quick reference and navigation.
- Covers today’s key issues, including the genetic basis of respiratory disease, new and emerging respiratory infections, interstitial lung diseases in infants and young children, technology and diagnostic techniques for pulmonary function tests, emerging lung infections, and new therapies for cystic fibrosis and asthma.
- Provides up-to-date instruction on important procedures, such as bronchoscopy and pulmonary function testing.
- Highlights the knowledge and expertise of three new editors, as well as more than 100 world authorities in the fields of pediatrics, pulmonology, neurology, microbiology, cardiology, physiology, diagnostic imaging, critical care, otolaryngology, allergy, and surgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“It would be immensely useful to trainees and practitioners in this field, and its utility is hugely enhanced by the access to the online version with supplementary materials. In the rapidly evolving field of pulmonology, this new edition is justified.” Reviewed by Santosh Dhungana, MD (Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine) Doody’s Score: 94, 4 Stars!
Section 1: General Basic and Clinical Considerations
Section 2: Infections of the Lung
Section 3: Pulmonary Disease in the Intensive Care Unit
Section 4: Asthma
Section 5: Cystic Fibrosis
Section 6: Interstitial Lung Disease
Section 7: Miscellaneous Disorders of the Lung
Section 8: The Aerodigestive Model
۱.۱ A “Happy Wheezer” With Expiratory Wheezing
۱.۲ An Inuit Infant With Viral Bronchiolitis and Complex Adventitious Sounds (Wheezing/Rhonchi and Crackles)
۱۰.۱ Coronal Computed Tomography (CT) Section
۱۰.۲ Increasing Slab Thickness as a Minimum Intensity Projection (MinIP) in a Patient With Cystic Fibrosis
۱۰.۳ Narrowing the Window Width in a Patient With Cystic Fibrosis
۱۰.۴ Volume Rendering Technique (VRT)
۱۰.۵ Virtual Bronchoscopy in a Child With Congenital Heart Disease
۱۰.۶ Diaphragmatic Assessment Via Fluoroscopy
۱۰.۷ Ultrasound Assessment of Diaphragmatic Movement
۱۰.۸ Laryngeal Ultrasound During Phonation (Beginning) and on Valsalva Maneuver (End)
۱۰.۹ Ultrasound of the Normal Thymus (Transverse Section)
۱۰.۱۰ Ultrasound of Pulmonary Consolidation
۱۰.۱۱ Bronchogram in Extrinsic Airway Compression
۱۰.۱۲ Bronchial Atresia
۱۰.۱۳ Constrictive Obliterative Bronchiolitis Following Mycoplasma Pneumonia
۱۲.۱ Characteristic Episode of ExerciseInduced Laryngeal Obstruction
۱۷.۱ Airway Clearance Strategies for a Toddler With Cystic Fibrosis
۱۷.۲ Bronchoscopy of 5-Year-Old Boy With Cystic Fibrosis While Intermittent Chest Percussions Are Performed
۱۷.۳ Physiotherapy Strategies Used to Treat Children
۱۸.۳ Absent Pulmonary Artery Angiogram
۱۸.۴ Scimitar Angiogram
۱۸.۵ Aortogram AP1
۱۸.۶ Aortogram AP2
۱۹.۱ Initiation of Breathing in Rabbits
۲۶.۱ of a Child With Bronchiectasis Showing Purulent Secretions
۴۵.۱ Asthma—Bronchial Reactivity
۴۵.۲ Methacholine Challenge Test Courtesy of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
۴۵.۳ Exercise Challenge Test Courtesy of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
۶۹.۱ Typical Empyema
۷۰.۱ Eleven-Year-Old Girl With Asthma and Eosinophilic Pneumonitis
۷۰.۲ Two-Year-Old Boy With Pulmonary Hypertension and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
۷۰.۳ Axial Computed Tomography in a Sixteen-Year-Old Boy With Kartagener Syndrome
۷۰.۴ Coronal Magnetic Resonance Imaging in a Ten-Year-Old Girl One Year After Heart Transplantation Shows Extensive Atelectasis of Both Lower Lobes
۷۰.۵ Ultrasonography in a Two-Year-Old Girl Treated With Extracorporeal Membranous Oxygenation
۷۰.۶ Seven-Month-Old Boy With Repeated Atelectasis of the Left Lung After Complex Cardiac Surgery
۷۱.۱A High-Speed Microscopy Showing Normal Ciliary Motion
۷۱.۱B High-Speed Microscopy Showing Normal Ciliary Motion at 37 Degrees Celsius
۷۱.۲ High-Speed Microscopy Showing Epithelial Ciliary Motion From a Patient Who Has Bialleleic DNAH5 Mutations
۷۱.۳ High-Speed Microscopy Showing Epithelial Ciliary Motion From a Patient With Bialleleic DNAH11 Mutations
۷۶.۱ Type 2 Laryngeal Cleft
۷۶.۲ H-Type Tracheoesophageal Fistula
۷۶.۳ Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing—Premature Spillage
۷۶.۴ Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing—Penetration Through Laryngeal Cleft
۷۷.۱ Delayed Initiation of Swallowing
۷۷.۴ Assessment of Breastfeeding During Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
۷۷.۵ Aspiration of Secretions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=101679
نویسنده : Robert W. Wilmott MD FRCP
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1557
(ISBN) شابک : 0323448879
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $217.24
حجم فایل : 300 MB