Ideal for students of neuroscience and neuroanatomy, the new edition of Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience combines the didactic well-loved illustrations of Dr. Frank Netter with succinct text and clinical points, providing a highly visual, clinically oriented guide to the most important topics in this subject. The logically organized content presents neuroscience from three perspectives: an overview of the nervous system, regional neuroscience, and systemic neuroscience, enabling you to review complex neural structures and systems from different contexts.
You may also be interested in:
A companion set of flash cards, Netter’s Neuroscience Flash Cards, 3rd Edition, to which the textbook is cross-referenced.
- Coverage of both regional and systemic neurosciences allows you to learn structure and function in different and important contexts.
- Combines the precision and beauty of Netter and Netter-style illustrations to highlight key neuroanatomical concepts and clinical correlations.
- Reflects the current understanding of the neural components and supportive tissue, regions, and systems of the brain, spinal cord, and periphery.
- Uniquely informative drawings provide a quick and memorable overview of anatomy, function, and clinical relevance.
- Succinct and useful format utilizes tables and short text to offer easily accessible “at-a-glance” information.
- Provides an overview of the basic features of the spinal cord, brain, and peripheral nervous system, the vasculature, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid, and basic development.
- Integrates the peripheral and central aspects of the nervous system.
- Bridges neuroanatomy and neurology through the use of correlative radiographs.
- Highlights cross-sectional brain stem anatomy and side-by-side comparisons of horizontal sections, CTs and MRIs.
- Features video of radiograph sequences and 3D reconstructions to enhance your understanding of the nervous system.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, 14 videos, and images from the book.
- Expanded coverage of cellular and molecular neuroscience provides essential guidance on signaling, transcription factors, stem cells, evoked potentials, neuronal and glial function, and a number of molecular breakthroughs for a better understanding of normal and pathologic conditions of the nervous system.
- Micrographs, radiologic imaging, and stained cross sections supplement illustrations for a comprehensive visual understanding.
- Increasedclinical points — from sleep disorders and inflammation in the CNS to the biology of seizures and the mechanisms of Alzheimer’s — offer concise insights that bridge basic neuroscience and clinical application.
۲۰۱۶ BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Neurology
۱. Neurons and Their Properties
۲. Skull and Meninges
۴. Brain Stem and Cerebellum
۵. Spinal Cord
۶. Ventricles and the Cerebrospinal Fluid
۸. Developmental Neuroscience
۹. Peripheral Nervous System
۱۰. Spinal Cord
۱۱. Brain Stem and Cerebellum
۱۴. Sensory Systems
۱۵. Motor Systems
۱۶. Autonomic-Hypothalamic-Limbic Systems
۳-۱ Sagittal Brain
۳-۲ Axial DT Imaging with Color Depiction of Pathways
۶-۱ Axial Sections with Surface Anatomy
۶-۲ Brain: High-Resolution Axial T2
۷-۱ Circle of Willis: Left to Right
۷-۲ Circle of Willis: Head to Foot
۷-۳ Carotid Artery: Left to Right
۷-۴ Carotid Artery: Head to Foot
۷-۵ Brain: Magnetic Resonance Venogram, Left to Right
۷-۶ Brain: Magnetic Resonance Venogram, Head to Foot
۱۳-۱ Axial Brain
۱۳-۲ Coronal Brain
۱۳-۳ Brain: Axial from Axial, Rotation Left to Right
۱۳-۴ Brain: Sagittal from Sagittal, Rotation Left to Right
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=100350
نویسنده : David L. Felten MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 482
(ISBN) شابک : 0323265111
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $56.99
حجم فایل : 130 MB