Written by and for ophthalmologists and ophthalmic ultrasound technicians, Ophthalmic Ultrasonography — by Arun D. Singh, MD and Brandy C. Hayden, BSc, ROUB — provides all the guidance you need to make optimal use of this imaging technique to evaluate diabetes-related ocular disorders, cataracts, macular degeneration, and much more. Its unparalleled image collection and detailed video clips capture the characteristic ultrasound presentation of a full range of ocular disorders. An easily searchable, atlas-style format and online access to the complete text at www.expertconsult.com make this the perfect “how-to” guide for honing your skills and obtaining accurate diagnoses!
- Broaden your knowledge and sharpen your skills with comprehensive coverage of ultrasound applications across all sub-specialties in ophthalmology including cornea, glaucoma, retina, pediatric, tumors, and trauma.
- See how ultrasound compares to images captured via other modalities such as OCT through numerous side-by-side examples.
- Master the fundamentals of ultrasound with chapters devoted to exam techniques, practical considerations, and effective equipment use for optimal scan results.
- See how the full spectrum of diseases present through more than 400 high-quality images – half devoted to ultrasound and half devoted to color clinical images and examples of other imaging techniques.
- Employ the very latest ultrasound technology such as high-resolution screening, ultrasound biomicroscopy (UBM), and Doppler techniques.
- Observe sonographic evaluations in real time with 20 video clips that demonstrate key techniques and findings.
- Access the full text online including tables, figures, images, videos, and more at www.expertconsult.com.
Hone your skills in ophthalmic ultrasound. Guidance from the experts, an unparalleled image collection, and procedural videos make this the ultimate resource.
About the Author
Brandy C Hayden BSc CDOS ROUB, Director of Ophthalmic Ultrasonography, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Chapter 1: Theoretical Consideration5
Chapter 2: Practical Considerations
Chapter 3: Clinical Methods:
Chapter 4: Clinical Methods:
Chapter 5: Doppler and Contrast Agents
Chapter 6: Very High-frequency Digital Ultrasound Biomicroscopy
Chapter 7: Ocular Biometry
Chapter 8: Corneal Diseases
Chapter 9: Glaucoma
Chapter 10: Vitreoretinal Diseases
Chapter 11: Intraocular Tumors
Chapter 12: Ocular Inflammatory Diseases
Chapter 13: Optic Nerve Diseases
Chapter 14: Ocular Prenatal Imaging
Chapter 15: Pediatric Eye Diseases
Chapter 16: Ocular Trauma
Chapter 17: Ocular Laboratory Applications
Chapter 18: Ocular Ultrasound Guided Anesthesia
Chapter 19: Future Considerations
۳.۱ Instructional video: Basic Positioning
۳.۲ Instructional video: Axial Scans
۳.۳ Instructional video: Longitudinal scans
۳.۴ Instructional video: Transverse scans
۳.۵ Instructional video: Five Scan Screening
۳.۶ Instructional video: Detailed B-scan Examination
۳.۷ Intraocular mass: Transverse scan
۳.۸ Intraocular mass: Longitudinal scan
۳.۹ Vitreous hemorrhage with PVD: Mobility
۳.۱۰a Intraocular mass: B-scan: Vascularity
۳.۱۰b Intraocular mass: A-scan: Vascularity
۳.۱۱ Vitreous hemorrhage with a retinal detachment: B-Scan: Convection Movement
۷.۱ Instructional video: Biometric A scan
۷.۲ Contact biometric A-scan: Compression
۷.۳ Immersion biometric A-scan: Non-compression
۷.۴ Immersion biometric A-scan: Misalignment
۱۰.۱ Vitreous hemorrhage: Dispersed: Mobility
۱۰.۲ Vitreous hemorrhage: Layered: Mobility
۱۰.۳ Posterior vitreous detachment: Mobility
۱۰.۴ Tractional retinal detachment: Mobility
۱۰.۵ Open funnel retinal detachment: Mobility
۱۱.۱A Choroidal melanoma: Moderate vascularity
۱۱.۱B Choroidal melanoma: Marked vascularity
۱۲.۱A Vitritis: Mobility
۱۲.۱B Vitreous lymphoma: Mobility
۱۶.۱ Dislocated crystalline lens: Mobility
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=102734
نویسنده : Arun D. Singh MD , Brandy H. Lorek ROUB CDOS
ناشر : Saunders; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 233
(ISBN) شابک : 1437726364
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $145.00
حجم فایل : 260 MB