دانلود کتاب جراحی پوست: روند درماتولوژی + ویدئو |
Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, 3ed + Video
Master the latest medical and cosmetic procedures with Surgery of the Skin, the most comprehensive dermatological surgery resource available. Written from the surgeon’s perspective, this medical reference book features step-by-step guidance on performing the most updated developments and cutting edge approaches across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery.Surgery of the Skin was awarded the prize.
“Major Contribution – Book” Reviewed by the Romanian Medical Association, 2015
“Dermatologists, both experienced and inexperienced, along with residents and other doctors interested in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery will greatly benefit from referring to this book.” Reviewed by Lisa Naysmith, Section Editor on behalf of Acta Dermato-Venereologica, March 2015
- Improve surgical results and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
- View immersive videos from an expanded library with more than 130 clips totaling over six hour’s footage.
- Explore brand-new chapters on rejuvenation of the female external genitalia; hidradenitis suppurativa; and photoaging-related mottled pigmentation.
- Improve treatment outcomes for patients with skin of color and gain a truly global perspective of dermatologic surgery through an expanded contributor group of leading international experts.
- Master how to perform cutting-edge techniques across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery, including botulinum toxins; fillers; cryosurgery; flaps; grafting; scar revisions; lasers; face-lift techniques; blepharoplasty techniques; Mohs surgery; and more.
- Effectively manage a full range of complex disorders, such as vitiligo surgery, keloids, and leg ulcers, with a unique section devoted to these special procedures.
- Easily visualize complex proceduresand concepts with more than 1,000 illustrations, photos, and graphics.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master basic and highly advanced aesthetic and reconstructive techniques into your practice with comprehensive visual guidance
“The text throughout is well written and easy to read with informative summary boxes. The numerous illustrations and colour images are particularly helpful. Noteworthy are the accompanying videos. It is all very well reading about suturing techniques and surgical procedures, but the usefulness of actually seeing how to do the procedures mentioned in the text cannot be overestimated.” Reviewed by Lisa Naysmith, Section Editor on behalf of Acta Dermato-Venereologica, March 2015
About the Author
۱ Anatomy for Procedural Dermatology
۲ Aseptic Technique
۳ Anesthesia and Analgesia
۴ Instruments and Materials
۵ Patient Evaluation, Informed Consent, Preoperative Assessment, and Care
۷ Wound Healing
۸ Wound Healing and Its Impact on Dressings and Postoperative Care
۱۱ Skin Biopsy Techniques
۱۲ Incision, Draining,and Exteriorization Techniques
۱۳ Suturing Technique and Other Closure Materials
۱۴ Complex Layered Facial Closures
۱۶ Ellipse, Ellipse Variations, and Dog-ear Repairs
۱۷ Random Pattern Cutaneous Flaps
۱۸ Axial Pattern Flaps
۱۹ Skin Grafting
۲۰ Acne Scar Revision
۲۱ Revision of Surgical Scars
۲۲ Psychosocial Issues and the Cosmetic Surgery Patient
۲۳ Evaluation and Management of the Aging Face
۲۴ Soft-tissue Augmentation
۲۵ Chemical Peels
۲۷ Botulinum Toxins
۲۹ Autologous Fat Transfer:
۳۰ Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation
۳۱ Laser Hair Removal
۳۲ Laser Treatment of Tattoos and Pigmented Lesions
۳۳ Photodynamic Therapy
۳۴ Laser-based Treatment of the Aging Face for Skin Resurfacing: Ablative and Non-ablative Lasers
۳۵ Laser and Light Treatment of Acquired and Congenital Vascular Lesions
۳۶ Sclerotherapy of Varicose Veins
۳۷ Endovenous Thermal Ablation Techniques with Ambulatory Phlebectomy for Varicose Veins
۳۸ Lamellar High-SMAS Minimum Incision Face Lift
۳۹ Vertical Vector Face Lift with Local Anesthesia
۴۰ Blepharoplasty and Brow-lift
۴۱ Rejuvenation of the Neck Using Liposuction and Other Techniques
۴۲ Rejuvenation of the External Female Genitalia
۴۳ Keloid Management
۴۴ Vitiligo Surgery
۴۵ Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
۴۶ Leg Ulcer Management
۴۷ Nail Surgery
۴۸ Repair of the Split Earlobe, Ear Piercing, and Earlobe Reduction
۴۹ Hidradenitis Suppurativa
۵۰ Assessment and Treatment of Photoaging-related Mottled Pigmentation
۵۱ Design of the Surgical Suite, Including Large Equipment,and Monitoring Devices
۵۲ Dermatology Office Accreditation
+ ۱۴۷ Videos
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=217644
نویسنده : June K. Robinson MD , C. William Hanke MD MPH FACP
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 875
(ISBN) شابک : 0323260276
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $219.72
حجم فایل : 5200 MB