دانلود کتاب فرسایش کاتتر آریتمی قلب + ویدئو
Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4ed + Video
From anatomy and diagnostic criteria through specific mapping and ablation techniques, Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition, covers all you need to know in this fast-changing field. Ideal for practitioners who need a comprehensive, user-friendly ablation text for the electrophysiology lab or office setting, this authoritative reference offers quick access to practical content, using detailed tables and high-quality images to help you apply what you learn in your practice.
- Incorporates recent, exciting developments in the field, including new mapping, imaging, and catheter technologies and ablation techniques.
- Contains new chapters on Pulmonary Vein Isolation by a Cryoballoon Catheter; Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia; and Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia/Fibrillation.
- Offers new and expanded coverage of difficult cases VT ablation, including VT storm and use of hemodynamic support during ablation; new techniques for ablation of persistent and long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation; cryoballoon-based pulmonary vein isolation to treat atrial fibrillation; and more.
- Offers expert guidance on atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization techniques, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Helps you master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from nearly 300 new illustrations and figures, including many new ECGs, intracardiac recordings, as well as 3D mapping, ultrasound and fluoroscopic images.
- Includes numerous tables that provide quick access to key points, arrhythmia mechanisms, diagnostic criteria, target sites for ablation, use of special equipment, complications, and troubleshooting problems and their solutions.
- Provides access to ۴۵ video clips (18 are new!) including newer techniques for transseptal access to the left atrium, expanded use of intracardiac ultrasound, techniques of pericardial access, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. Biophysics and Pathophysiology of Radiofrequency Lesion Formation
۲. Guiding Lesion Formation During Radiofrequency Energy Catheter Ablation
۳. Irrigated Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
۴. Catheter Cryoablation: Biophysics and Clinical Applications
۵. Cardiac Anatomy for Catheter Mapping and Ablation of Arrhythmias
۶. Fundamentals of Intracardiac Mapping
۷. Catheter Three-Dimensional Mapping Systems
۸. Remote Catheter Navigation Systems
۹. Intracardiac Echocardiography, Computed Cardiac Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Guiding Mapping and Ablation
۱۰. Ablation of Focal Atrial Tachycardias
۱۱. Ablation of Cavo-Tricuspid Isthmus-Dependent Atrial Flutter
۱۲. Ablation of Nonisthmus-Dependent Flutters and Atrial Macroreentry
۱۳. Ablation of Postoperative Atrial Tachycardia in Congenital Heart Disease
۱۴. Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation
۱۵. Pulmonary Vein Isolation by a Cryoballoon Catheter
۱۶. Ablation of Non-Pulmonary Vein Triggers
۱۷. Substrate-Based Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
۱۸. Ablation of AF Drivers: Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation (FIRM)
۱۹. Ablation of Persistent and Long-Lasting Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
۲۰. Epicardial and Endocardial Hybrid Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
۲۱. Ablation of Atrioventricular Junctional Tachycardias: Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry, Variants, and Focal Junctional Tachycardia
۲۲. Atrioventricular Junction Ablation for Heart-Rate Control of Atrial Fibrillation
۲۳. Ablation of Free-Wall Accessory Pathways
۲۴. Ablation of Posteroseptal Accessory Pathways
۲۵. Ablation of Superoparaseptal and Midseptal Accessory Pathways
۲۶. Ablation of Atriofascicular Accessory Pathways and Variants
۲۷. Special Problems in Ablation of Accessory Pathways
۲۸. Ablation of Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardias
۲۹. Ablation of Idiopathic Left and Right Ventricular and Fascicular Tachycardias
۳۰. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia in Coronary Artery Disease
۳۱. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Associated with Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
۳۲. Ablation of Unstable Ventricular Tachycardia and Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
۳۳. Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia
۳۴. Epicardial Approach to Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia
۳۵. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia with Congenital Heart Disease
۳۶. Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia
۳۷. Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia with Percutaneous Hemodynamic Support
۳۸. Complications Associated with Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
۳۹. Atrial Transseptal Catheterization
۴۰. Special Considerations for Ablation in Pediatric Patients
+ ۷۳ Video
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=124092
نویسنده : Shoei K. Stephen Huang MD , John M. Miller MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 842
(ISBN) شابک : 0323529925
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $229.99
حجم فایل : 1300 MB