Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter’s Cardiology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- Includes ۱۳ all-new chapters: Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart, Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events, Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, and more.
- Videos and 25 printable patient education brochures included in the enhanced eBook version
- Features new coverage of 3-D TEE imaging for structural heart procedures.
- Contains color-coded diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, templated format, covering etiology, pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnostic approach, and management/therapy for each topic.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. George A. Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and Joseph S. Rossi, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
SECTION I – Introduction
SECTION II – Diagnostic Testing
SECTION III – Vascular Biology and Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
SECTION IV – CORONARY HEART DISEASE
SECTION V – MYOCARDIAL DISEASES AND CARDIOMYOPATHY
SECTION VI – CARDIAC RHYTHM ABNORMALITIES
SECTION VII – VALVULAR HEART DISEASE
SECTION VIII – STRUCTURAL HEART DISEASE
SECTION IX – PERICARDIAL DISEASES
SECTION X – PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
SECTION XI – Cardiac Considerations in Specific Populations and Systemic Diseases
Video 52-1 Bedside echo-guided balloon atrial septostomy
Video 52-2 Free pulmonary regurgitation after tetralogy of Fallot repair, stepwise Melody valve implantation after prestenting, and competent Melody valve postimplantation
Video 52-3 Stepwise transcatheter closure of a patent ductus arteriosus with the Amplatzer Duct Occluder
Video 52-4 Stepwise transcatheter closure of a secundum atrial septal defect with the Amplatzer Septal Occluder
Video 52-5 Stepwise transcatheter closure of a patent foramen ovale with an Amplatzer Occluder
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=145559
نویسنده : George Stouffer MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 625 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323547265
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.99
حجم فایل : 250 MB