دانلود کتاب مدیریت جامع بیماری های خوشخیم و بدخیم پستان + ویدئو
The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 5ed + Video
Now in a single, convenient volume, The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 5th Editioncovers every clinically relevant aspect of the field: cancer, congenital abnormalities, hormones, reconstruction, anatomy and physiology, benign breast disease, and more. Building upon the strengths of previous editions, this updated volume by Drs. Kirby I. Bland, Edward M. Copeland III, V. Suzanne Klimberg, and William J Gradishar, includes the latest innovations in breast cancer detection and treatment in a practical, easy-to-use format ideal for today’s surgeons.
- Delivers step-by-step clinical guidance highlighted by superb illustrations that depict relevant anatomy and pathology, as well as medical and surgical procedures.
- Reflects the collaborative nature of diagnosis and treatment among radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, and other health care professionals who contribute to the management of patients with breast disease.
- Offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
- Covers the latest developments in receptor modulation, targeted monoclonal antibodies, evolving inhibitors with triple-negative disease, and more.
- Discusses recent minimally invasive surgical techniques and new developments in oncoplastic breast conservation techniques.
- Contains significant updates to the “Management of Systemic Disease” section that reflect the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal resistance, and therapy.
- Includes links to real-time procedure videos and full-color procedural line drawings from the Klimberg Atlas of Breast Surgical Techniques on Expert Consult, providing expert visual guidance on how to execute key steps and techniques.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
I History of the Therapy of Breast Cancer
II Anatomy and Physiology of the Normal and Lactating Breast
III Benign and Premalignant Lesions
IV Pathology of Malignant Lesions
V Natural History, Epidemiologyr Genetics, and Syndromes of Breast Cancer
VI Prognostic Factors for Breast Cancer
VII Molecular Biology of Breast Carcinogenesis
VIII Screening and Diagnosis of Breast Disease
IX Clinical Trials: Biostatistical Applications
X Surgery for Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Breast
XI Breast Reconstruction
XII Complications of Breast Surgery
XIII Current Concepts and Management of Early Breast Carcinoma (Tis, Tmic, Tl)
XIV Therapy for Stages 0,I, and II Breast Cancer
XV Management of Advanced Local, Regional, and Systemic Disease
XVI Special Presentations of Breast Cancer
XVII Survivorship, Follow-Up Care, and Rehabilitation of the Breast Cancer Patient
XVIII Medical and Legal Issues Specific to the Care of Breast Cancer
۲۸-۱ Halo Technique of Percutaneous Breast Biopsy
۳۱-۱ Developing the Anterior Dissection
۳۱-۲ Placement of Marcaine
۳۱-۳ Dilation Method for Mastectomy Flaps
۳۱-۴ Sharp Dissection of Superior Flap
۳۱-۵ Development of Skin Flap Inferiorly
۴۴-۱ Radioisotope-Guided Lumpectomy
۴۵-۱ eRFA (Excision Followed by Radiofrequency Ablation)
۴۶-۱ In Vivo Intraoperative Radiotherapy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=92680
نویسنده : Kirby I. Bland MD , Edward M. Copeland III MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1435
(ISBN) شابک : 0323359558
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $286.75
حجم فایل : 200 MB