Offering a thorough, highly illustrated review of the musculoskeletal physical exam, this practical guide covers relevant anatomy, pathoanatomy, and special tests using the well-known art of Dr. Frank H. Netter as well as clinical photographs. Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 4th Edition, provides the information you need to assess the reliability and diagnostic utility of musculoskeletal physical exams and incorporate evidence into your clinical decision making. Summary tables and carefully selected references highlight best available evidence, providing a practical resource for the busy student and clinician.
- Provides up-to-date, actionable summaries of available evidence so you can quickly evaluate the effectiveness of clinical tests, review recent studies, and determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- Includes more than 25 videos showing movement for select tests, helping you get the most clinically significant information from the orthopaedic examination.
- Presents classic Netter artwork and anatomy/biomechanics tables that enhance your understanding of the orthopedic anatomy and pathology of each joint.
- Uses a practical, tabular format that provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
- Features an assessment of study quality (QUADAS) appendix and color-coded icons identifying study quality that draw your attention to top-quality studies and help you understand why some studies were included and others omitted.
- Adds a scale to reliability tables, making it easy to focus on approaches and tests with the highest reliability, and includes QAREL (Quality Appraisal for Reliability Studies) checklists for each reliability study.
۱. The Reliability and Diagnostic Utility of the Orthopaedic Clinical Examination
۲. Temporomandibular Joint
۳. Cervical Spine
۴. Thoracolumbar Spine
۵. Sacroiliac Region
۶. Hip and Pelvis
۸. Foot and Ankle
۱۰. Elbow and Forearm
۱۱. Wrist and Hand
۱. Reciprocal Clicking Test
۲. TMJ Pain During Assisted Opening
۳. Sharp-Purser Test
۴. Spurling’s Test
۵. Arm Squeeze Test
۶. Slump Knee Bend Test
۷. Passive Lumbar Extension Test
۸. Gaenslen Test
۹. PSIS Distraction Test
۱۰. Patrick’s Test
۱۱. FADIR Impingement Test
۱۲. Prone Lachman Test
۱۳. Loss-of-Extension Test
۱۴. Impingement Sign
۱۵. Anterior Drawer Test
۱۶. Medial Talar Tilt Stress Test
۱۷. Triple Compression Stress Test
۱۸. Lateral Jobe Test
۱۹. Bear-Hug Test
۲۰. Belly-Press Test
۲۱. Shoulder Internal Rotation Test
۲۲. Moving Valgus Stress Test
۲۳. Upper Limb Tension Test A
۲۴. Upper Limb Tension Test B
۲۵. Wrist Hyperflexion and Abduction of the Thumb Test
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=263188
نویسنده : Joshua Cleland PT PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 650 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323695337
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $51.57
حجم فایل : 285 MB