دانلود کتاب مغز انسان نولتی: مقدمه ای به آناتومی کاربردی آن + ویدئو
Nolte’s The Human Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy, 7ed + Video
Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte’s The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life and more understandable.
- Get the depth of coverage you need with discussions on all key topics in functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience, giving you well-rounded coverage of this complex subject.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding through clinical examples providing a real-life perspective.
- Gain a greater understandingof every concept through a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text; 3-dimensional brain.
- Acquaint yourself with the very latest advancements in the field with many illustrations using the most current neuroimaging techniques, reflecting recent developments and changes in understanding.
- Keep up with the latest knowledge in neural plasticity including formation, modification, and repair of connections, with coverage of learning and memory, as well as the coming revolution in ways to fix damaged nervous systems, trophic factors, stem cells, and more.
- NEW! Gauge your mastery of the materialandbuild confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
“Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte’s The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life…” -Doody’s Review Service
۱. Introduction to the Nervous System
۲. Development of the Nervous System
۳. Gross Anatomy and General Organization of the Central Nervous System
۴. Meningeal Coverings of the Brain and Spinal Cord
۵. Ventricles and Cerebrospinal Fluid
۶. Blood Supply of the Brain
۷. Electrical Signaling by Neurons
۸. Synaptic Transmission Between Neurons
۹. Sensory Receptors and the Peripheral Nervous System
۱۰. Spinal Cord
۱۱. Organization of the Brain Stem
۱۲. Cranial Nerves and Their Nuclei
۱۳. The Chemical Senses of Taste and Smell
۱۴. Hearing and Balance: The Eighth Cranial Nerve
۱۵. Atlas of the Human Brainstem
۱۶. The Thalmus and Internal Capsule: Getting to and from the Cerebral Cortex
۱۷. The Visual System
۱۸. Overview of Motor System
۱۹. Basal Nuclei
۲۱. Eye Movements
۲۲. Cerebral Cortex
۲۳. Drives and Emotions: The Hypothalmus and Limbic System
۲۴. Formation, Modification, and Repair of Neuronal Connections
۲۵. Atlas of the Human Forebrain
۱-۱ An animated version of Figure 1-2, showing the major subdivisions of the central nervous system.
۳-۱ Lobes of the cerebral hemisphere.
۵-۱ The ventricular system.
۵-۲ The ventricular system, seen inside a translucent brain.
۵-۳ Choroid plexus of the lateral, third, and fourth ventricles.
۶-۱ The arterial system at the base of the brain.
۱۰-۱ The spinal cord, showing its gross anatomy and general cross-sectional features.
۱۱-۱ The brainstem, showing its gross anatomy and general cross-sectional features, and the paths of the medial lemniscus, spinothalamic tract, and corticospinal tract.
۱۵-۱ Projections from the fastigial nucleus to the brainstem.
۱۶-۱ An animated version of Figure 16-22, showing the internal capsule, corona radiata, and neighboring structures.
۱۷-۱ Thalamus, lateral ventricle, and optic nerve, chiasm, and tract.
۱۷-۲ Animated version of Figure 17-33, showing the visual pathway.
۱۸-۱ The course of corticospinal axons from motor cortex through the internal capsule and into the cerebral peduncle.
۱۹-۱ The basal nuclei, including the subthalamic nucleus and substantia nigra.
۱۹-۲ Orientation of the striatum, seen inside a translucent cerebral hemisphere.
۱۹-۳ Peeling away a cerebral hemisphere to reveal the striatum and globus pallidus.
۲۰-۱ Building a brain. An animation beginning with the brainstem, cerebellum, and diencephalon and successively adding the hippocampus, lateral ventricles, amygdala, basal ganglia and internal capsule, subcortical white matter, and cerebral cortex.
۲۰-۲ An animated version of Figure 20-1, showing the gross anatomy of the cerebellum.
۲۰-۳ Projections of all three pairs of deep cerebellar nuclei.
۲۰-۴ An animated version of Figure 20-15, showing the longitudinal zones of cerebellar cortex and the deep nuclei to which these zones project.
۲۰-۵ An animated version of Figure 20-21A, showing the formation and course of the superior cerebellar peduncle.
۲۴-۱ The hippocampus, fornix, and amygdala, seen inside a translucent cerebral hemisphere.
۲۴-۲ The hippocampus, fornix, amygdala, and limbic lobe.
۲۴-۳ Peeling away a cerebral hemisphere to reveal major components of the limbic system.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=100358
نویسنده : Todd Vanderah PhD , Douglas Gould PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 660
(ISBN) شابک : 1455728594
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $71.24
حجم فایل : 160 MB