دانلود کتاب مغز و اعصاب کودکان سویمن: اصول و تمرین + ویدئو
Swaiman’s Pediatric Neurology: Principles and Practice, 6ed + Video
Since 1975, Dr. Kenneth Swaiman’s classic text has been the reference of choice for authoritative guidance in pediatric neurology, and the 6th Edition continues this tradition of excellence with thorough revisions that bring you fully up to date with all that’s new in the field. Five new sections, 62 new chapters, 4 new editors, and a reconfigured format make this a comprehensive and clearly-written resource for the experienced clinician as well as the physician-in-training.
- Nearly 3,000 line drawings, photographs, tables, and boxes highlight the text, clarify key concepts, and make it easy to find information quickly.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- A practical new configuration featuring an expanded electronic version (both online and eBook format) in addition to a one-volume condensed print version.
- New content includes 12 new epilepsy chapters, 5 new cerebrovascular chapters, and 13 new neurooncology chapters, as well as new chapters on neuroimmunology and neuromuscular disorders, as well as chapters focused on clinical care (e.g., Counseling Families, Practice Guidelines, Transitional Care, Personalized Medicine, Special Educational Law, Outcome Measurements, Neurorehabilitation, Impact of Computer Resources, and Training Issues).
- Additional new chapters cover topics related to the developmental connectome, stem cell transplantation, and cellular and animal models of neurological disease.
- Greatly expanded sections to increase your knowledge of perinatal acquired and congenital disorders, neurodevelopmental disabilities, pediatric epilepsy, and nonepileptiform paroxysmal disorders and disorders of sleep.
- Coverage of new, emerging, or controversial topics includes developmental encephalopathies, non-verbal learning disorders, and the pharmacological and future genetic treatment of neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Director Emeritus, Division of Pediatric Neurology, Professor Emeritus of Neurology and Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Part I: Clinical Evaluation
Part II: Neurodiagnostic Testing
Part III: Emerging Neuroscience Concepts
Part IV: Perinatal Acquired and Congenital Neurologic Disorders
Part V: Congenital Structural Defects
Part VI: Geneticr Metabolic and Neurocutaneous Disorders
Part VII: Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Part IX: Nonepileptiform Paroxysmal Disorders and Disorders of Sleep
Part X: Disorders of Balance and Movement
Part XI: White Matter Disorders
Part XII: Brain Injury and Disorders of Consciousness
Part XIII: Cerebrovascular Disease in Children
Part XIV: Infections of the Nervous System
Part XV: Immune Mediated Disorders of the Nervous System
Part XVI: Pediatric Neurooncology
Part XVII: Neuromuscular Disorders
Part XVIII: Systemic and Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
Part XIX: Care of the Child with Neurologic Disorders
۱. Endoscopic View of Clot at the Foramen of Monro
۲. Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy in an Infant with Fosthemorrhagic Jydrocephalus
۳. Focal Seizure with Dyscognitive Features
۴. Signs of Ataxia
۵. OMS Evaluation Scale
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=98412
نویسنده : Kenneth F. Swaiman MD , Stephen Ashwal MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1432
(ISBN) شابک : 0323371019
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $304.31
حجم فایل : 185 MB