Known for its concise, easy-to-read writing style and comprehensive coverage, Cecil Essentials of Medicine has been a favorite of students, residents, and instructors through nine outstanding editions. This revised 10th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with a focus on high-yield core knowledge of key importance to anyone entering or established in the field of internal medicine. Fully revised and updated by editors Edward J. Wing and Fred J. Schiffman, along with other leading teachers and experts in the field, Cecil Essentials remains clinically focused and solidly grounded in basic science.
- New focus on high-yield, core knowledge necessary for clerkships or residencies in medicine, with concise, complete coverage of the core principles of medicine and how they apply to patient care.
- Each section describes key physiology and biochemistry, followed by comprehensive accounts of the diseases of the organ system or field covered in the chapters.
- Full-color design enhances readability and retention of concepts, while numerous imaging videos cover cardiovascular disease, endoscopy, sphincterotomy, and more.
- Superb images and photographs vividly illustrate the appearance and clinical features of disease.
- New chapters cover Women’s Cancer and Transitions in Care from Children to Adults with Pulmonary Disease.
- Student Consult features include web-only extras, additional figures and tables, clinical photos, radiologic images, video procedures, imaging studies, and audio recordings.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
I – Introduction to Medicine
II – Cardiovascular Disease
III – Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
IV – Preoperative and Postoperative Care
V – Renal Disease
VI – Gastrointestinal Disease
VII – Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System
VIII – Hematologic Disease
IX – Oncologic Disease
X – Endocrine Disease and Metabolic Disease
XI – Women’s Health
XII – Men’s Health
XIII – Diseases of Bone and Bone Mineral Metabolism
XIV – Musculoskeletal and Conne ctive Tissue Disease
XV – Infectious Disease
XVI – Neurologic Disease
XVII – Geriatrics
XVIII – Palliative Care
XIX – Alcohol and Substance Use
Audio 3.1: Ebstein Abnormalities
Audio 3.2: Mitral Valve Prolapse
Video 4.1: 3D Echocardiographic Imaging
Video 4.2: Color Doppler Imaging
Video 4.3: Dynamic Contrast Echocardiographic Image
Video 4.4: Transesophageal Echocardiography
Video 4.5: Cardiac Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Imaging
Video 4.6: Dynamic Cardiac MRI Image
Video 4.7: ECG-Gated Dynamic CT Imaging
Video 35.1: Capsule Endoscopy of the Normal Small Intestine
Video 35.2: Capsule Endoscopy Video of an Actively Bleeding Vascular Ectasia
Video 35.3: Capsule Endoscopy Image and Video of an Ulcerated Small Intestinal Tumor
Video 37.1: Esophagastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
Video 39.1: ERCP for Gallstone Pancreatitis With Sphincterotomy and Common Bile Duct Stone Extraction
Video 45.1: Endoscopic Ultrasound of Large Gallbladder Stone
Video 45.2: Sphincterotomy
Video 65.1: Thyroid Examination
Video 115.1: Gaze-Evoked Nystagmus
Video 115.2: Unidirectional, Peripheral Vestibular Spontaneous Pattern of Nystagmus
Video 115.3: Nystagmus of Posterior Canal Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=199714
نویسنده : Edward J. Wing MD FACP FIDSA
ناشر : Elsevier; 10th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1336
(ISBN) شابک : 0323722717
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $77.43
حجم فایل : 160 MB