دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی کالبد شکافی: راهنما و اطلس + ویدئو
Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas, 3ed + Video
A mainstay for pathology residents, Autopsy Pathology is designed with a uniquely combined manual and atlas format that presents today’s most complete coverage of performing, interpreting, and reporting post-mortem examinations. This lasting and useful medical reference book offers a practical, step-by-step approach to discussing not only the basics of the specialty, but the performance of specialized autopsy procedures as well.
- Material is divided into two sections for ease of use: a manual covering specific autopsy procedures, biosafety, generation of autopsy reports, preparation of death certificates, and other essential subjects; and an atlas, organized by organ system, which captures the appearance of the complete spectrum of autopsy findings.
- Offers expanded coverage of microscopic histopathology.
- Includes a chapter on performing special dissection procedures that may not be covered during a typical residency.
- Examines important techniques, such as autopsy photography and radiology, microscopic examination, supplemental laboratory studies, and other investigative approaches.
- Addresses the latest legal, social, and ethical issues relating to autopsies, as well as quality improvement and assurance.
- Presents more than 600 full-color photographs depicting common gross and microscopic autopsy findings for every part of the body.
- Correlates pathologic findings with their clinical causes to enhance diagnostic accuracy.
- Improved images in the Atlas section provide greater visual understanding.
- Additional online features include dissection videos demonstrating autopsy techniques; downloadable, commonly used forms for autopsy reports; and calculators for normal organ and body weights and measures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, images, videos, forms, calculators, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“… Elsevier’s “Autopsy Pathology: A Manual and Atlas” is an excellent new book and a very useful tool for all pathologists, whether still in training or already practicing, and this may be interesting to pathology assistants as well. It should find its place in all institutions involved in autopsy pathology.”
-European Journal of Pathology, April 2016
About the Author
Andrew J. Connolly is an Associate Professor of Pathology at Stanford University
۱. The Autopsy-Past and Present
۲. Legal, Social, and Ethical Issues
۳. Autopsy Biosafety
۴. Basic Postmortem Examination
۵. Postmortem Examination of Fetuses and Infants
۶. Special Dissection Procedures
۷. Autopsy Photography and Radiology
۸. Microscopic Examination
۹. Microscopic Findings
۱۰. Supplemental Laboratory Studies
۱۱. The Autopsy Report
۱۲. Sudden Death Due to Natural Causes
۱۳. Multiple Organ Dysfunction and Sepsis
۱۴. Death Certification
۱۵. Quality Management
۱۶. Atlas of Gross Autopsy Pathology
۱. Open Block Dissection
۲. Chest Block Dissection
۳. Lung Slicing and Heart Dissection
۴. Abdominal Block Dissection
۵. Upper GI Block Dissection
۶. Pancreas and Spleen Dissection
۷. Liver and Bowel Dissection
۸. Urinary Tract Dissection
۹. Brain and Spinal Cord Dissection
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=258944
نویسنده : Andrew J Connolly MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی) 2570 MB
تعداد صفحات : 400
(ISBN) شابک : 0323287808
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $183.20
حجم فایل : 2600 MB