دانلود کتاب چشم پزشکی عصبی لیو، والپ و گالتا: تشخیص و مدیریت + ویدئو
Liu, Volpe, and Galetta’s Neuro-Ophthalmology: Diagnosis and Management, 3ed + Video
Liu, Volpe, and Galetta’s Neuro-Ophthalmology: Diagnosis and Management, 3rd Edition remains unique in its complete, authoritative coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders affecting the eye. Bridging the gap between a handbook and an encyclopedic resource, it distills a vast amount of information into a single, concise, superbly illustrated volume. User-friendly and thoroughly up to date, this highly renowned reference is a one-stop resource for current information in this growing area.
- Combines over 1,000 illustrations and cross references with tables, outlines, and flow-diagrams to provide you with everything you need to understand the underlying presentation, pathophysiology, neuroimaging, and diagnostic studies in neuro-ophthalmology, along with the ideal diagnostic, treatment, and ongoing management tools for all neuro-ophthalmic conditions.
- Covers the neurological examination and the bedside neuro-ophthalmic evaluation of comatose patients that demonstrates how the examination can be used to confirm a diagnosis arrived at from the patient history.
- Includes the expertise and knowledge of a small, hand-picked contributor team that ensure the latest advances are incorporated into each chapter.
- Contains increased coverage on the use of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its role in revolutionizing the ability to make more accurate neuro-ophthalmic diagnoses.
- Features twice the number of videos as the previous edition, including new footage of eye movement and eyelid disorders, pupillary abnormalities, and examination techniques. Also included are instructional videos demonstrating diagnostic bedside vestibular techniques in addition to therapeutic repositioning maneuvers used to treat all variants (i.e., posterior, horizontal, and anterior canals) of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV).
- Provides all-new information on gaze disorders, nystagmus, and neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of demyelinating disease.
- Presents current knowledge on vestibular disease and the neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of head trauma, as well as brainstem, cerebellar, and degenerative diseases.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ The Neuro-Ophthalmic History
۲ The Neuro-Ophthalmic Examination
۳ Visual Loss
۴ Visual Loss
۵ Visual Loss
۶ Optic Disc Swelling
۷ Visual Loss
۸ Retrochiasmal Disorders
۹ Disorders of Higher Cortical Visual Function
۱۰ Transient Visual Loss or Blurring
۱۱ Functional (Nonorganic) Visual Loss
۱۲ Visual Hallucinations and Illusions
۱۳ Pupillary Disorders
۱۴ Eyelid and Facial Nerve Disorders
۱۵ Eye Movement Disorders
۱۶ Eye Movement Disorders
۱۷ Eye Movement Disorders
۱۸ Orbital Disease in Neuro-Ophthalmology
۱۹ Headacher Facial Painr and Disorders of Facial Sensation
+ ۱۱۴ Videos
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=255703
نویسنده : Grant T. Liu MD , Nicholas J. Volpe MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی) 1100 MB
تعداد صفحات : 725
(ISBN) شابک : 032334044X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $169.18
حجم فایل : 1100 MB