As the irreversible effects of glaucoma can lead to blindness, there is high demand for early diagnosis and an ongoing need for practitioners to adopt new and evolving medical and surgical treatment options to improve patient outcomes. Glaucoma, Second Edition is the most comprehensive text and online resource in the field delivering expert guidance for the most timely and effective diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma – aimed at specialists, fellows and general ophthalmologists. More than 300 contributors from six continents provide a truly global perspective and explore new approaches in this user friendly reference which has been updated with enhanced images, more spotlights, new videos, and more.
- Get all the accuracy, expertise, and dependability you could ask for from leading specialists across six continents, for expert guidance and a fresh understanding of the subject.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of all aspects of adult and pediatric glaucoma in Volume One, and the latest diagnostic imaging techniques including ultrasound biomicroscopy and optical coherence tomography.
- Broaden your surgical repertoire with the latest surgical techniques – such as trabeculectomy, gonio-surgery, combined surgeries, and implant procedures – in Volume Two.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about stem cell research, gene transfer, and implants.
- Find answers fast thanks to a well-organized, user-friendly full-color layout.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with ۱۰ brand new chapters on trending topics including: new surgical approaches such as trabectome and canoplasty; glaucoma implications in cataract and ocular surface disease; and, updates in the costs-effectiveness of medical management.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to more than 40 brand new spotlight commentaries from key leaders providing added insight, tips and pearls of wisdom across varying hot topics and advances in the field.
- Refine and improve your surgical skills by watching over 50 video clips depicting the latest techniques and procedures including: new trabeculectomy methods, needling, implants, valve complications, and more.
- Prevent and plan for complications in advance by examining over 1,600 illustrations, photos and graphics (1,250 in color) capturing essential diagnostics techniques, imaging methods and surgical approaches.
- Grasp each procedure and review key steps quickly with chapter summary boxes that provide at-a-glance quick comprehension of the key take away points.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
SECTION 1: GLAUCOMA IN THE WORLD
SECTION 2: PATHOGENESIS
SECTION 3: EVALUATION OF GLAUCOMA
SECTION 4: TYPES OF GLAUCOMA
SECTION 5: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
SECTION 6: MEDICAL THERAPY
SECTION 7: EMERGENCY CARE MANAGEMENT
SECTION 8: NEW HORIZONS
SECTION 9: INTRODUCTION
SECTION 10: LASER THERAPY
SECTION 11: TRABECULECTOMY
SECTION 12: MODULATION OF WOUND HEALING
SECTION 13: NON PENETRATING GLAUCOMA SURGERY
SECTION 14: MANAGEMENT OF CO-EXISTING CATARACT AND GLAUCOMA
SECTION 15: DRAINAGE DEVICES
SECTION 16: SURGERY FOR CONGENITAL GLAUCOMA
SECTION 17: CYCLODESTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES
SECTION 18: DEVICES IN DEVELOPMENT AND NEW PROCEDURES
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=8259
نویسنده : Tarek M. Shaarawy MD , Mark B. Sherwood FRCP FRCOphth
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1315
(ISBN) شابک : 0702051934
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $379.05
حجم فایل : 80 MB