دانلود کتاب آرایشی بهداشتی دارویی: روش های درماتولوژی آرایشی بهداشتی
Cosmeceuticals: Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, 3ed
Improve your knowledge and treat patients with confidence using today’smost advanced cosmeceutical treatments and expert guidance from author Zoe Diana Draelos, MD. Cosmeceuticals, 3rd Edition, a volume in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series, covers cutting-edge content, keeping you up to date with developments in this rapidly-moving field so you can offer your patients the latest cosmeceutical therapies with optimal results.
- Stay on top of more than “just the basics” concerning cosmetics and skin care and deliver the state-of-the-art expertise your patients are looking for.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- Learn new uses for botanicals, including soy and green tea, as well as vitamin antioxidants, peptides, growth factors, and stem cells.
- View videos online and see, step by step, how cosmeceuticals can make a difference in treating wrinkles and fine lines, facial redness, dry skin, and acne.
- Find what you need quickly with new summaries and keypoints at the start of each chapter.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
“Clinicians can improve their knowledge and treat patients with confidence using today’s most advanced cosmeceutical treatments and expert guidance from author Zoe Diana Draelos, MD.” -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
۲ CosmeceuticaI Formulation Considerations
۳ Evaluating CosmeceuticaI Efficacy
۵ CosmeceuticaI Vitamins:
۶ CosmeceuticaI Vitamins:
۷ Physiologic Lipids for Barrier Repair
۸ Cosmeceutical Botanicals
۹ Marine CosmeceuticaIs
۱۰ Cosmeceutical Metals
۱۱ Moisturizer and Barrier Repair Formulations
۱۲ Skin Lightening Agents
۱۳ Antiaging Benefit Ingredients:
۱۴ Stem Cell CosmeceuticaIs
۱۵ Nutritional Antioxidants
۱۶ Endogenous Growth Factors as CosmeceuticaIs
۱۸ CosmeceuticaIs and Contact Dermatitis
۱۹ Wrinkles and Fine Lines
۲۰ Facial Redness
۲۱ Dyspigmented Skin
۲۲ Oily Skin
۲۳ Dry Skin
۲۵ Acne Cosmeceutical Myths
۲۶ Cosmeceutical Antiaging Myths
۲۷ Botanical Cosmeceutical Myths
۲۸ Gene Array Technology and the Search for Cosmeceutical Actives
۲۹ Future CosmeceuticaIs of Dermatologic Importance
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25957
نویسنده : Zoe Diana Draelos MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 239
(ISBN) شابک : 0323298699
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $129.80
حجم فایل : 15 MB