دانلود کتاب آرتروپلاستی کامل زانو با کولیس حرکتی تراز
Calipered Kinematically aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty, 1ed
Calipered kinematic alignment was proposed by Dr. Stephen M. Howell to enable the accurate and individualized placement of total knee components coincident within ± ۰.۵ mm of the patient’s pre-arthritic alignment. The aim was to restore the patient’s native joint kinematics and thereby address the well documented 20% dissatisfaction when total knee replacement is performed using traditional, or mechanical alignment techniques.
With Dr. Stefano A. Bini and Dr. G. Daxton Steele as co-editors, Dr. Howell has curated an international team of expert surgeons and engineers to discuss various aspects of the calipered knee alignment technique in short, concise, and well-illustrated chapters. Each author provides clear, practical guidance for adopting and implementing calipered kinematic alignment covering manual, patient-specific, navigated, and robotic techniques. Chapters on component design tailored explicitly for kinematic alignment and showing the close relationship between knee biomechanics and the kinematically aligned TKA help the surgeon manage complex challenges associated with deformity and post-operative complications.
Following the introduction of the calipered kinematic alignment technique for total knee arthroplasty, many international studies have shown consistently better patient satisfaction than the traditional mechanical alignment technique. Better function and high long-term implant survival have catalyzed a paradigm shift in total knee replacement philosophy that is being embraced by orthopedic surgeons and innovative implant companies around the world with excellent results.
Calipered Kinematically Aligned Knee Arthroplasty is the definitive textbook on the subject and features:
- Thorough explanations of how the calipered kinematic alignment technique for total knee arthroplasty accurately sets total knee components coincident with the patient’s pre-arthritic alignment and coaligned with the three rotational axes of the native knee.
- A personalized approach to total knee surgery designed to reconstitute the patient’s native biomechanics in contrast with mechanical alignment that place all patients in the same standard alignment regardless of their constitutional anatomy.
- Detailed and well-illustrated descriptions of manual, navigated, robotic and patient-specific guide techniques that confirm kinematic alignment with a caliper.
- Clinical photos, radiographs, and line art throughout the book as well as helpful online technique videos.
- Key focus topics such as managing complex deformities, the expected post-operative recovery, and future trends in kinematic alignment.
- The shared experience and knowledge of international pioneers in the field.
- An emphasis on a personalized surgical philosophy which enables same-day discharge, reduces pain and opioid use, and promotes quicker recovery, better function, and a more natural feeling knee.
This comprehensive book provides a detailed description of how to perform a calipered kinematically aligned knee arthroplasty.
۱. Mechanical Alignment Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Thoughtful Beginning With Unanticipated Limitations
۲. Phenotypes of the Knee and Limb: Rationale for Transitioning Toward Personalized Alignment in Total Knee Arthroplasty
۳. It Is Time to Consider a Philosophical Change From Mechanical to Kinematic Alignment
۴. Preoperative Evaluation of the Patient for Treatment With a Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۵. Calipered Kinematic Alignment Total Knee Arthroplasty Performed With Specific Manual Instrumentation, Verification Checks, and a Decision Tree
۶. Calipered Kinematic Alignment Using Patient-Specific Instrumentation
۷. Calipered Kinematic Alignment With Navigation Instrumentation
۸. Kinematic Alignment With Image-Based Robotic Instrumentation
۹. Strategies for Improving Implant Design Based on Differences in Tibiofemoral Kinematics of a Low-Conforming Total Knee Arthroplasty Implanted With Calipered Kinematic Alignment and the Native Knee
۱۰. Strategies for Improving the Prosthetic Trochlea Design Based on Differences in Trochlea Morphology Between Femoral Components Set in Kinematic and Mechanical Alignment and the Native Knee
۱۱. Advantages of Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Biomechanical Perspective
۱۳. Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty Closely Restores the Tibial Compartment Forces of the Native Knee
۱۳. Clinical Outcome, Postoperative Alignment, and Implant Survivorship After Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۱۴. Managing Severe Deformities With Calipered Kinematic Alignment
۱۶. Kinematic Alignment Technique for Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
۱۶. Postoperative Management
۱۷. Reducing the Risk and Methods of Managing Stiffness After Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۱۸. Reducing the Risk and Management of Early and Late Tibial Component Failure After Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۱۹. Reducing the Risk and Management of Patellofemoral Instability After Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۲۰. Retaining the Posterior Cruciate Ligament and Restoring the Prearthritic Tibial Joint Line Reduces the Risk of Early-Onset Tibiofemoral Instability After Calipered Kinematically Aligned Total Knee Arthroplasty
۲۱. Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty Using Kinematic Alignment Principles
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=259408
نویسنده : Stephen M. Howell MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 165
(ISBN) شابک : 0323756263
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $145.59
حجم فایل : 40 MB