Revised to include the most up-to-date surgical techniques and their outcomes, Morrey’s The Elbow and Its Disorders, 5th Edition, is an essential reference for today’s orthopaedic surgeons, appealing both to those in general practice and those with a subspecialty interest in elbow surgery. This edition by Drs. Bernard Morrey, Mark Morrey, and Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, provides a practical focus on technique – both in the text and on dozens of high-quality instructional videos produced at the Mayo Clinic. Authoritative guidance from leading experts enables you to provide optimal care to your patients – even those with the most challenging elbow problems.
- Covers all major areas of elbow surgery, including arthroscopy, trauma, sports, pediatrics, arthroplasty, and salvage procedures.
- Supplements the text with full-color-photos, illustrations, and diagrams for a more instructive and visually appealing approach.
- Provides expanded coverage of key topics in trauma, soft tissue procedures, joint replacement techniques, and innovative techniques for addressing cartilage lesions and restoring joint motion.
- Includes over 2 hours of exam and procedural videos – such as arthroscopic procedures, fracture fixation, arthroplasty, and other reconstructive techniques – performed by the experts online for step-by-step guidance.
- Features a new section on arthroscopic surgical procedures, now with expanded indications and evolving techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
Part I: Fundamentals and General Considerations
Part II: Elbow Arthroscopy
Part III: The Child and Adolescent Elbow
Part IV: Acute Trauma
Part V: Complications of Trauma and Elbow Stiffness
Part VI: Sports and Soft Tissue Injuries
Part VII: Pathologic Conditions of the Elbow
Part VIII: Joint Replacement Arthroplasty
Part IX: Complications and Salvage of Failed Arthroplasty
Part X: Nonprosthetic Alternatives and Salvage Procedures
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=91878
نویسنده : Bernard F. Morrey MD , Joaquin Sanchez Sotelo
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1148
(ISBN) شابک : 0323341691
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $349.99
حجم فایل : 200 MB