دانلود کتاب آسیب شناسی دستگاه تناسلی زنان
Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, 3ed
Covering a comprehensive range of common, rare, benign and malignant lesions, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract, ۳rd Edition, authored by an international panel of subspecialty experts, brings you the latest scientific and diagnostic information for diseases of the female reproductive tract. From basic concepts of pathophysiology and diagnostic criteria to clinical correlation, this updated medical reference book delivers an integrated and practical approach to diagnosis and management of women with reproductive tract disorders.
- Quickly and easily access key information with user-friendly bullet points, diagnostic flowcharts, decision-making algorithms, summary tables, and take-home messages, as well as a “Road Map” at the beginning of each chapter for effortless navigation.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with the help of practical, expert advice on common pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Browse the complete contents from any location with online access at Expert Consult.
- Take optimal advantage of the most recent and clinically useful ancillary diagnostic methods, including molecular biomarkers, immunohistochemistry, and genetic studies.
- Provide the most accurate and up-to-date diagnostic and prognostic indicators possible by familiarizing yourself with the latest classification and staging systems for all diseases and disorders of the female genital tract.
- Stay completely current on the latest histological and molecular standards for diagnosis and prognosis.
- Clearly visualize the appearance of each tumor or tumor-like lesion being discussed through improved and updated images.
“It is just right for a busy pathologist swamped in his or her daily practice with tons of surgical material.” – Modern Pathology, review of the first edition
“With its striking use of color and its readability, Pathology of the Female Reproductive Tract has created a new niche. It represents a pleasing and relatively detailed exploration of gynecologic pathology with a wealth of information and illustrations for the resident in gynecology or pathology or for the practicing pathologist who would like diagnostic assistance when next confronted with a problematic gynecologic biopsy or resection specimen.” – NEJM, review of the first edition
۲ Disorders of Sexual Development
۳ Vulvar Dermatoses and Infections
۴ Vulvar Squamous Lesions
۵ Vulvar Cysts, Adenocarcinoma, Melanocytic, and Miscellaneous Lesions
۶ Vulvar Mesenchymal Neoplasms and Tumor–Like Conditions
۸ Cervical Benign and Non–Neoplastic Conditions
۹ Biology of Cervical Squamous Neoplasia–output
۱۰ Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions–output
۱۱ Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma
۱۲ Cervical Glandular Neoplasia
۱۳ Miscellaneous Cervical Neoplasms
۱۴ The Normal Endometrium
۱۵ Exogenous Hormones and their Effects on the Endometrium
۱۶ Endometritis, Metaplasias, Polyps, and Miscellaneous Changes
۱۷ Endometrial Hyperplasia without Atypia and EIN
۱۸ Endometrial Adenocarcinoma
۱۹ Uterine Smooth Muscle Tumors
۲۰ Endometrial Stromal Tumors, Mixed Mullerian Tumors, Adenomyosis, Adenomyomas and Rare Sarcomas
۲۱ Fallopian Tube
۲۳ Normal Ovaries, Inflammatory and Non–Neoplastic Conditions
۲۴ Non–Neoplastic and Tumor–Like Conditions of the Ovary
۲۵ Ovarian Epithelial–Stromal Tumors. Serous Tumors
۲۶ Ovarian Mucinous Tumors
۲۷ Ovarian Endometrioid, Clear Cell, Transitional,and Mixed Epithelial–Stromal Tumors
۲۸ Ovarian Sex Cord–Stromal and Steroid Cell Tumors
۲۹ Ovarian Germ Cell Tumors
۳۰ Metastatic Tumors of the Ovary
۳۱ The Peritoneum
۳۲ Implantation and Placenta
۳۳ Non–Neoplastic Maternal Gestational Diseases
۳۴ Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
۳۵ Gross Description and Processing of Specimens
۳۶ Practical Biomarkers for Female Genital Tract Lesions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=43619
نویسنده : George L. Mutter MD , Jaime Prat MD PhD FRCPath
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 863
(ISBN) شابک : 0702044970
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $201.53
حجم فایل : 177 MB