دانلود کتاب آسیب شناسی زنان و زایمان: سری پاتولوژی پربازده |
Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology: A Volume in the High Yield Pathology Series, 1ed
Part of the growing High-Yield Pathology Series, Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology is designed to help you review the key features of ob/gyn specimens, recognize the classic look of each disease, and quickly confirm your diagnosis. Authors Christopher Crum, MD, Michelle S. Hirsch, MD, PhD, and William Peters III, MD, incorporate a logical format, excellent color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content to help you accurately identify hundreds of discrete disease entities affecting the female reproductive tract.
“A useful slide atlas type book for OB/GYN pathology diagnosis.” PathLab, July 2015
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with more than 1,000 superb color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise, bulleted text covering clinical description, etiology, pathology (gross and microscopic), differential diagnosis, ancillary diagnosis techniques, and prognosis.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text and illustrations online; use PathologyConsult, an innovative differential diagnosis tool; perform quick searches; and download images – all at Expert Consult.
“Crum, Hirsch, and Peters incorporate a logical format, superb color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content to help clinicians accurately identify hundreds of discrete disease entities affecting the female reproductive tract.” -SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195
“This should be on the shelf of anybody who signs out gynecologic and obstetric pathology specimens.” -Cyrille Joseph Bicamumpaka, MD, PhD (University of Manitoba College of Medicine)
I Lower Anogenital Tract
A Inflammatory Disorders
B Vulvar Infections
C Vulvar Adnexal Lesions
D Vulvar Epithelial Neoplasia
E Pigmented Lesions
F Soft Tissue Vulvar Neoplasia
A Squamous Lesions
B Glandular Lesions
C Miscellaneous Lesions
A Benign Endometrium
B Endometrial Glandular Neoplasia and Its Mimics
C Mesenchymal Lesions of the Uterus
IV Fallopian Tube
A Benign, Inflammatory/Reactive
B Neoplastic and Preneoplastic
B Epithelial Neoplasia
C Germ Cell Tumors
D Sex Cord Stromal Tumors
E Miscellaneous Tumors
A Early Gestation
B Trophoblastic Neoplasia
C Second and Third Trimester Placenta
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20970
نویسنده : Christopher P. Crum MD , Michelle S. Hirsch MD PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 859
(ISBN) شابک : 1437714226
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $249.99
حجم فایل : 266 MB