Breast Pathology, edited by Dr. David J. Dabbs – leading expert in breast pathology and author of the best-selling reference Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry – presents an integrated and highly visual approach to breast pathology. This in-depth resource combines international perspectives and expertise on genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, immunohistochemistry, and theranostics so you can accurately diagnose the full spectrum of breast diseases. The fully searchable text and a downloadable image bank are also online at www.expertconsult.com for even more convenient access.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank.
- Stay current on hot topics in breast pathology, including theranostic aspects of diagnosis, genomic applications and molecular diagnosis, proper handling of breast specimens to ensure proper sampling and processing, and up-to-date immunohistochemical information.
- Get a clear picture of how diseases present from over 1750 high-quality images in full color.
- Tap into the expertise of leading authorities from around the world who offer an integrated approach, incorporating genomic and molecular information, clinical presentation, gross and microscopic pathologic findings, radiologic and laboratory diagnosis, and immunohistochemistry.
- Find information quickly and easily with the consistent format that features quick reference points at the beginning of each chapter.
The definitive reference on Breast Pathology. Comprehensive, up-to-date, visually rich resource from the world’s leading experts.
۲ – Reactive and Inflammatory Conditions of the Breast
۳ – Infections of the Breast
۴ – Epidemiology of Breast Cancer
۵ – Patient Safety in Breast Pathology
۶ – Gross Examination of Breast Specimens
۷ – Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
۸ – Breast Imaging Modalities for Pathologists
۹ – Predictive and Prognostic Marker Testing in Breast Pathology: Immunophenotypic Subclasses of Disease
۱۰ – Molecular-based Testing in Breast Disease for Therapeutic Decisions
۱۱ – Diagnostic Immunohistology of the Breast
۱۲ – Fibroepithelial Lesions
۱۳ – Papilloma and Papillary Lesions
۱۴ – Adenosis and Microglandular Adenosis
۱۵ – Nipple Adenoma (Florid Papillomatosis of the Nipple)
۱۶ – Radial Scar
۱۷ – Myoepithelial Lesions of the Breast
۱۸ – Fibrocystic Change and Usual Epithelial Hyperplasia of Ductal Type
۱۹ – Columnar Cell Alterations, Flat Epithelial Atypia, and Atypical Ductal Epithelial Hyperplasia
۲۰ – Molecular Classification of Breast Carcinoma
۲۱ – Lobular Neoplasia and Invasive Lobular Carcinoma
۲۲ – Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
۲۳ – Invasive Ductal Carcinoma of No Special Type and Histologic Grade
۲۴ – Triple-Negative and Basal-like Carcinoma
۲۵ – Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma
۲۶ – Apocrine Carcinoma of the Breast
۲۷ – Paget’s Disease of the Breast
۲۸ – Pathology of Neoadjuvant Therapeutic Response of Breast Carcinoma
۲۹ – Special Types of Breast Carcinoma: Tubular Carcinoma, Mucinous Carcinoma, Cribriform Carcinoma, Invasive Micropapillary Carcinoma, and Medullary Carcinoma
۳۰ – Rare Breast Carcinomas: Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, Secretory Carcinoma, Carcinoma with Osteoclast-like Giant Cells, Lipid-Rich Carcinoma, and Glycogen-Rich Clear Cell Carcinoma
۳۱ – Mesenchymal Neoplasms of the Breast
۳۲ – Neoplasia of the Male Breast
۳۳ – Breast Tumors in Children and Adolescents
۳۴ – Tumors of the Mammary Skin
۳۵ – Hematopoietic Tumors of the Breast36 – Metastatic Tumors in the Breast
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20137
نویسنده : David J Dabbs MD
ناشر : Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 816
(ISBN) شابک : 1437706045
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $285.94
حجم فایل : 281 MB