۲۰۱۵ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Pathology Category! Comprehensive, yet concise and clinically oriented, the new edition of Ocular Pathology brings you the very latest advances of every aspect of ocular pathology. From updated information on today’s imaging techniques, to the implementation of genetic data to better understand disease, this esteemed medical reference book promises to keep you at the forefront of your field
“This seventh edition of Ocular Pathology by Myron Yanoff and Joseph Sassani is a superb update of what has become the single best ophthalmic pathology reference text for ophthalmologists, pathologists and researchers.” Foreword by: J. Douglas Cameron, Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Feb 2015
- Take advantage of clinical “pearls” that offer you the benefits of proven strategies.
- Quickly reference information with help from a convenient outline format, ideal for today’s busy physician.
- Visualize every concept by viewing 1,900 illustrations, 1,600 of which are in full color, from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Understand the role of VEGF and other factors in the pathobiology of diabetic complications, as well as the pathobiology of myocilin and the TIGR gene in the development of glaucoma.
- Review the latest features related to the pathobiology of central corneal thickness.
- Stay abreast of the latest in ocular pathology with coverage of the classification system for retinoblastoma; immunopathology of herpes keratitis; and genetic features of persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous.
- Access the entire text online at Expert Consult, and test your visual recognition and understanding of disease with a new online image review/testing feature.
“Written by some of the most respected authors in the field, the book is designed for both those who may and those who may not see ophthalmological specimens on a daily basis. The outline format makes even the most complex topics easily digestible. The vivid illustrations perfectly complement the detailed descriptions. Another great feature is the side-by-side depictions of every pathological condition. Examples of gross lesions as well as their appearance under the microscope make this a wonderful resource for clinicians and pathologists alike.” Ransom Ellis , D.O.(University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody Review: 81/100 2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Pathology “This seventh edition of Ocular Pathology by Myron Yanoff and Joseph Sassani is a superb update of what of what has become the single best ophthalmic pathology reference text for ophthalmologists, pathologists and researchers.
Ocular Pathology, Seventh Edition by Myron Yanoff and Joseph Sassani continues and solidifies its well-deserved reputation as the ophthalmic pathology text that has current and relevant information for any person dealing with ophthalmic tissues. This text will also be an important resource for those in the future that will be using high resolution in vivo imaging in medical decision making.” Foreword by: J. Douglas Cameron, Ophthalmology and Visual Neurosciences, University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Feb 2015
۱. BASIC PRINCIPLES OF PATHOLOGY
۲. CONGENITAL ANOMALIES
۳. NONGRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION:
۴. GRANULOMATOUS INFLAMMATION
۵. SURGICAL AND NONSURGICAL TRAUMA
۶. SKIN AND LACRIMAL DRAINAGE SYSTEM
۸. CORNEA AND SCLERA
۱۱. NEURAL (SENSORY) RETINA
۱۳. OPTIC NERVE
۱۵. DIABETES MELLITUS
۱۷. OCULAR MELANOTIC TUMORS
۱۸. RETINOBLASTOMA AND PSEUDOGLIOMA
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26456
نویسنده : Myron Yanoff MD , Joseph W. Sassani MD MHA
ناشر : Saunders; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 819
(ISBN) شابک : 1455728748
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $315.49
حجم فایل : 105 MB