The third edition of Pediatric Allergy continues this title’s steadfast tradition of providing comprehensive, authoritative guidance on the day-to-day diagnosis and management of pediatric allergic and immunologic diseases. You’ll have the most up-to-date research at hand thanks to an easily accessible full-color format that highlights a host of new chapters, extensive updates, and clinically focused coverage. Whether you’re a student, resident, pediatrician or allergist, you’ll appreciate this user-friendly and versatile source for providing optimal care!
- Includes diagnostic tests available for asthma, upper respiratory allergy, and more.
- Equips you with an understanding of the immune mechanisms underlying allergic diseases.
- Features coverage of drug allergies and cross-reactivity.
- Highlights clinical pearls discussing the best approaches to the care and treatment of pediatric patients.
- Appendices listing common food allergies and autoantibodies in autoimmune diseases make for quick reference to essential material.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Revised asthma section examines current asthma guidelines; school-centered asthma programs; exercise-induced asthma; and new directions in asthma therapy.
- Includes the most current knowledge relating to emerging asthma within young children, medication adherence, and the impact of infection on the natural history of asthma.
- New information on gene therapy, stem-cell therapy, and a host of new immunodeficiency diseases helps you obtain the best results from the therapeutics for pediatric allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Features brand-new chapters on immunopathology; diagnostics and management; potential immunotherapeutic strategies for treating food allergies; current status of immunotherapy for food allergy; and biologic therapies.
- Focused coverage of today’s hot topics in pediatric allergy includes the use of targeted biologics to treat specific activation pathways leading to severe allergic diseases; defects of innate immunity; rheumatic diseases of childhood; and inflammatory disorders.
- Discusses new studies examining potential etiologies for the increase in food allergy and examines potential immunotherapeutic strategies for treating food allergies.
- New evidence-based principles of medical care help you make the best use of available medications for your patients.
۱ Epidemiology of Allergic Diseases
۲ Natural History of Allergic Diseases and Asthma
۳ The Genetics of Allergic Disease and Asthma
۴ Regulation and Biology of Immunoglobulin E
۵ Inflammatory and Effector Cells/ Cell Migration
۶ The Developing Immune System and Allergy
۷ Approach to the Child with Recurrent Infections Including Molecular Diagnostics
۸ Antibody Deficiency
۹ T Cell Immunodeficiencies
۱۰ Complement Deficiencies
۱۱ Defects of Innate Immunity
۱۲ Rheumatic Diseases of Childhood:
۱۳ Congenital Immune Dysregulation Disorders
۱۴ Autoinflammatory Disorders
۱۵ Immunoglobulin Therapy
۱۶ Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapy
۱۷ Biologic Therapies
۱۸ Laboratory Diagnosis of Human Allergic Disease
۱۹ In Vivo Testing for Immunoglobulin E-Mediated Sensitivity
۲۰ Outdoor Allergens
۲۱ Indoor Allergens
۲۲ Environmental Control
۲۳ Immunotherapy for Allergic Disease
۲۴ Allergic Rhinitis
۲۵ Otitis Media
۲۷ Chronic Cough
۲۸ Immunology of the Asthmatic Response
۲۹ Guidelines for Treatment of Asthma: A Global Concern
۳۰ Functional Assessment of Asthma
۳۱ Infections and Asthma:
۳۲ Special Considerations for Infants and Young Children
۳۳ Inner City Asthma:
۳۴ Asthma in Older Children:
۳۵ School-Centered Asthma Programs
۳۶ Exercise-Induced Asthma:
۳۷ Refractory Childhood Asthma:
۳۸ Promoting Adherence and Effective Self-Management in Patients with Asthma
۳۹ New Directions in Asthma Management:
۴۰ Mucosal Immunology: An Overview
۴۱ Evaluation of Food Allergy
۴۲ Approach to Feeding Problems in the Infant and Young Child
۴۳ Prevention and Natural History of Food Allergy
۴۴ Enterocolitis, Proctocolitis and Enteropathies
۴۵ Allergic and Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disease
۴۶ Oral Allergy Syndrome
۴۷ Atopic Dermatitis and Food Hypersensitivity
۴۸ Management of Food Allergy
۴۹ Immunotherapeutic Approaches to the Treatment of Food Allergy
۵۰ Role of Barrier Dysfunction and Immune Response in Atopic Dermatitis
۵۱ Management of Atopic Dermatitis
۵۲ Urticaria and Angioedema
۵۳ Contact Dermatitis
۵۴ Allergic and Immunologic Eye Disease
۵۵ Drug Allergy
۵۶ Latex Allergy
۵۷ Insect Sting Allergy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26773
نویسنده : Donald Y. M. Leung MD PhD , Stanley J. Szefler MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 725
(ISBN) شابک : 0323298753
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $110.92
حجم فایل : 23 MB