Kaplan’s Medical Assistant Exam Prep provides the in-depth content, comprehensive review, and targeted practice you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams. Whether you’re a first-time test taker or you’re studying for recertification, Kaplan’s up-to-date content and proven test-taking strategies will help you face the exam with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that Medical Assistant Exam Prep offers all the knowledge you need to pass the exam that we guarantee it: After studying with the book, you’ll score higher on your medical assistant exam—or you’ll get your money back.
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams, including a new nutrition chapter and a section on emerging public health issues that affect MAs on the job
- Diagnostic test to help you target areas for score improvement and make the most of your study time
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with detailed answer explanations
- Case study–based practice questions to develop your critical thinking skills
- Current guidelines for Electronic Health Records
- Expert advice on building and maintaining professional credentials
- Updated career resources and a guide to the certification process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled Medical Assistant Exam Strategies, Practice & Review with Practice Test.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.
Chapter 1: Trends in Medical Assisting
Chapter 2: Overview of the Exams
Chapter 3: Test-Taking Skills and Study Strategies
Chapter 4: Medical Terminology
Chapter 5: Anatomy and Physiology
Chapter 6: Nutrition
Chapter 7: Psychology
Chapter 8: Patient Communication
Chapter 9: Professional and Legal Knowledge
Chapter 10: Office Administration
Chapter 11: Financial Management
Chapter 12: Patients in the Clinical Setting
Chapter 13: Laboratory Work
Chapter 14: Medications
Chapter 15: Minor Surgery
Chapter 16: Emergencies
Chapter 17: Emergency Preparedness
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=74519
نویسنده : Kaplan Nursing
ناشر : Kaplan Publishing; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیل شده) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 904
(ISBN) شابک : 1506223494
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $39.99
حجم فایل : 13 MB