دانلود کتاب آناتومی تفصیلی بالینی مور
Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 8ed
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The world’s most trusted clinically focused anatomy text!Renowned for comprehensive coverage, the best-selling Clinically Oriented Anatomy guides students from initial anatomy and foundational science courses through clinical training and practice. The eighth edition reflects significant new information and updates and maintains the highest standards for scientific and clinical accuracy. Comprehensive updates reflect changes in the clinical application of anatomy as well as new imaging technologies, focusing on the anatomy that students need to know.
- Extensively revised “Clinical Blue Boxes” explore the practical applications of anatomy, and helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
- Clinically relevant anatomy focuses on physical diagnosis, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
- Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, with updates throughout, make this book an aesthetically rewarding learning resource. Combined with many photographs and medical images, these stunning visuals facilitate comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
- New and updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
- Expanded “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter includes functional systemic anatomy summaries and introduces approaches to studying anatomy, terminology, imaging, and more.
- Inclusion of new sections describing the enteric nervous system (considered by some as a “second brain”) and its unique role in the innervation of the digestive system gives students cutting-edge insight into this significant scientific discovery.
- A more realistic approach to the musculoskeletal system explores the action and use of muscles and muscle groups in daily activities, emphasizing gait and grip.
- “Bottom Line” boxes summarize information to facilitate ongoing review and underscore the big-picture viewpoint.
- Clinical Blue Box animations, case studies, and interactive multiple-choice questions online at thePoint.lww.com facilitate review and self-testing.
Chapter 1 Overview and Basic Concepts
Chapter 2 Back
Chapter 3 Upper Limb
Chapter 4 Thorax
Chapter 5 Abdomen
Chapter 6 Pelvis and Perineum
Chapter 7 Lower Limb
Chapter 8 Head
Chapter 9 Neck
Chapter 10 Summary of Cranial Nerves
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۳ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=89405
نویسنده : Keith L. Moore MSc PhD Hon. DSc FIAC
ناشر : LWW; Eighth, North American edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1191
(ISBN) شابک : 1496347218
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.30
حجم فایل : 100 MB