دانلود کتاب آناتومی بالینی مور
Moore Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 7ed
Clinically Oriented Anatomy provides first-year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling anatomy textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy. The ۷th edition features a NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to reinforce its position as the primary resource serving the needs of anatomy students during both the basic science and the clinical phases of their studies. Moore is the popular choice for anatomy in many programs, including: medical, dental, physician assistant, chiropractic, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
The 7th edition features:
- NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in style and color as well as anatomical accuracy
- CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photos and illustrations, help students understand the practical value of anatomy. Each clinical correlation is classified by the type of clinical information it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
- ILLUSTRATED TABLES organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
- BOTTOM LINES summarize key study points for students
- INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers important systemic information and concepts basic to the understanding of the anatomy presented in the subsequent regional chapters
- EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the increasing importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
- SURFACE ANATOMY photos clearly demonstrate anatomy’s relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
- Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW-STYLE QUESTIONS provide interactive, convenient, and comprehensive self-testing and review to prepare for course and licensing exams
- TERMINOLOGY fully adheres to the most current Terminologia Anatomica approved by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
Dr. Moore, Professor Emeritus in the Division of Anatomy, Department of Surgery,Faculty of Medicine,University of Toronto, Toronto ON, Canada. Prior to his retirement in 1991, Dr. Moore was Chair of the Department of Anatomy (1976-1985)and Associate Dean of Basic Medical Sciences(1985-1990). Before moving to the University of Toronto, Dr. Moore was Professor and Head of the Department of Anatomy (1956-1975) in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg,MB.
A graduate of Western University in London ON,Canada, Dr. Moore’s research was mainly concerned with the causes and prevention of congenital anomalies (birth defects). His work led to innovative methods for the detection of numerical chromosomal anomalies. In fact, he was the first scientist to recognize that males with Klinefelter Syndrome had an extra X chromosome. In 1965, Dr. Moore developed a buccal smear sex chromatin test that is still used for the detection of numerical chromosomal abnormalities.
Dr. Moore is an internationally recognized leader in the teaching of human anatomy and embryology. An inspirational teacher, his writings and textbooks are wildly regarded as among the best in the field, and are used in medical colleges around the world. His valuable contributions are a benefit to education, science and society as a whole.
Dr. Moore has published numerous scientific papers dealing with prenatal development and birth defects. He is the author of 13 medical textbooks in embryology, anatomy and neuroanatomy. Five of these books are still in print. The 8th edition of The Developing Human has been translated into 12 other languages. The 6th edition of his book, Clinically Oriented Anatomy, has been translated into seven other languages. It is used worldwide and by 80% of medical and dental students in North America. The other books, Essential Clinical Anatomy/4th ed., Before We Are Born/8th ed., and Color Atlas of Clinical Anatomy/2nd ed., are student’s digests.
Dr. Moore has been invited by universities in many other countries to lecture and to participate in various professional meetings. He is a charter member of the Canadian Association of Anatomists since 1954 (elected President in 1965); a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine since 1985 (FRSM); a Fellow of the International Academy of Cytology since 1968 (FIAC); a member of the American Association of Anatomy since 1955 (AAA); a member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists since 1983 (AACA),Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (1994), Member of the Federative International Committee of Terminology from 1989-2019 (FICAT), and Fellow of the American Association of Anatomists in 2008(FAAA). The rank of Fellow honors distiguished members who have demonstrated excellce in science and their overall contributions to the medical sciences. In 2009, he was appointed Honorary Member of the Italian Society of Anatomy and Histology (SIAI) on the basis of his scientific and academic curriculum.
Dr. Moore, one of the best known anatomists in the world today, is the recipient of the J.C.B. Grant Award of the Canadian Association of Anatomists; Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists;in 2007 he was the recipient of the Henry Gray/Elsevier Distinguished Educator Award in recognition of sustained excellence & leadership in human anatomy education; Honorary Doctor of Science (DSc) from The Ohio State University in 2012 in recognition of his valuable contibutions to science; the R. Benton Adkins Jr. Distinguished Service Award from the American Association of Clinical Anatomists in 2012, and was presented by Command of Her Majesty The Queen, the Queen Elizabeth 11 Diamond Jubilee Medal in commemoration of the sixtieth anniversary of Her Majesty’s accession to the Throne, and in recognition of his contributions to Canada.
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۱۸ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=8599
نویسنده : Keith L. Moore, Anne M. R. Agur
ناشر : LWW; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1168
(ISBN) شابک : 1451119453
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $80.45
حجم فایل : 135 MB