دانلود کتاب آناتومی سر و گردن برای دندانپزشکی نتر
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, 2ed
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
- See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
- Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
- Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen.
- Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia.
- Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures.
- Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.
“This book has to be recommended for all those wishing to establish the appropriate level of knowledge for the contemporary practice of dentistry and for those wishing to refresh their knowledge. No dental library should be without this book, let alone a dental practice.”
– British Dental Journal, review of the previous edition
“It has clear details in each chapter with a section which begins the consideration of clinical relevance at the end of each chapter. Each chapter is logically laid out and provides clear detail of all aspects of head and neck anatomy…This book has to be recommend for all those wishing to establish the appropriate level of knowledge for the contemporary practice of dentistry and for those wishing to refresh their knowledge. No dental library should be without this book, let alone a dental practice.”
April 2012, WTmagazine
۱. Development of the Head & Neck
۳. Basic Neuroanatomy & Cranial Nerves
۴. The Neck
۵. Scalp & Muscles of Facial Expression
۶. Parotid Bed & Gland
۷. Temporal & Infratemporal Fossae
۸. Muscles of Mastication
۹. Temporomandibular Joint
۱۰. Pterygopalatine Fossa
۱۱. Nose & Nasal Cavity
۱۲. Paranasal Sinuses
۱۳. Oral Cavity
۱۷. Cervical Fascia
۱۹. Eye & Orbit
۲۰. Autonomics of the Head & Neck
۲۱. Intraoral Injections
۲۲. Introduction to the Upper Limb, Back, Thorax, and Abdomen
Appendix A. Questions and Answers
Appendix B. Lymphatics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=18478
نویسنده : Neil S. Norton
ناشر : Elsevier / Saunders; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 672
(ISBN) شابک : 1437726631
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $51.56
حجم فایل : 71 MB