دانلود کتاب آناتومی و فیزیولوژی گفتار، زبان و شنوایی |
Anatomy & Physiology for Speech, Language, and Hearing, 6ed
Plural is pleased to announce it is the new publisher of this textbook and the Sixth Edition!
Anatomy & Physiology for Speech, Language, and Hearing, Sixth Edition provides a solid foundation in anatomical and physiological principles relevant to communication sciences and disorders. This bestselling textbook beloved by instructors and students integrates clinical information with everyday experiences to reveal how anatomy and physiology relate to the speech, language, and hearing systems. Combining comprehensive coverage with abundant, beautiful full-color illustrations and a strong practical focus, the text makes complex material approachable even for students with little or no background in anatomy and physiology.
The text includes numerous full-color anatomical images to help students form a clear, accurate understanding of the classical framework of the speech, language, and hearing systems. Photographs provide a real-life look at the body parts and functions. Use these images as reference for accuracy in describing body systems, parts, and processes.
Thoroughly updated to reflect current trends, techniques, and best practices, this new edition of is supported by innovative ANAQUEST study software (formerly called Anatesse) offers students further interactive learning via lessons and interactive quizzes, and other resources to help students of all learning styles master the material and prepare for professional licensing exams.
New to the Sixth Edition
- Updated and expanded information on the physiology of swallowing that includes discussion of orofacial-myofunctional disorders and other swallowing dysfunction arising from physical etiologies.
- More physiology content, including an introduction to the effects of pathology on communication within each of the physical systems of communication.
- Many new photographs of specimens have been added, with a focus on a clear and accurate understanding of the classical framework of the speech, language, and hearing systems.
- Clinical Notes boxes link anatomy and physiology with disorders seen by speech-language pathologists and audiologists to provide real-world clinical applications for students.
- The ANAQUEST study software (formerly called Anatesse) is now accessible on a PluralPlus companion website. The software now includes ten video lab experiences narrated by new contributor, Katrina Rhett, an anatomist and lecturer in the Department of Biological Sciences at Idaho State University. The authors have also added three-dimensional views with animations that explore the important processes of hearing, phonation, respiration, swallowing, and more.
Chapter 1 Basic Elements of Anatomy
Chapter 2 Anatomy of Respiration
Chapter 3 Physiology of Respiration
Chapter 4 Anatomy of Phonation
Chapter 5 Physiology of Phonation
Chapter 6 Anatomy of Articulation and Resonation
Chapter 7 Physiology of Articulation and Resonation
Chapter 8 Physiology of Mastication and Deglutition
Chapter 9 Anatomy of Hearing
Chapter 10 Auditory Physiology
Chapter 11 Neuroanatomy
Chapter 12 Neurophysiology
Appendix A Anatomical Terms
Appendix B Useful Combining Forms
Appendix C Muscles of Respiration
Appendix D Muscles of Phonation
Appendix E Muscles of Facer Soft Palate, and Pharynx
Appendix F Sensors
Appendix G Cranial Nerves
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=152084
نویسنده : J. Anthony Seikel , David G. Drumright
ناشر : Plural Publishing, Inc.; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 941
(ISBN) شابک : 1635502799
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $146.93
حجم فایل : 45 MB