Succeed in your anatomy course and the USMLE Step 1 exam with BRS Gross Anatomy, 8e. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy through concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Over 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, chapter-ending exams, and an end-of-book comprehensive exam help you master key information.
- New high-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An updated full-color art program helps you understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate gross anatomy review.
- New radiographs, MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound scans, and angiograms help you develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- Clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- A 100-question comprehensive exam at the end of the book provides a great prep tool for the actual exam.
- A new chapter on cranial nerves provides information covered on USMLE Step 1 and anatomy course examinations.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.
The new eighth edition begins with a brief introduction to the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, and organ systems. The introductory chapter is followed by chapters on regional anatomy. These include the introduction, back, thorax, abdomen, perineum and pelvis, lower limb, upper limb, head and neck, and cranial and autonomic nerves of the head and neck. The cranial and autonomic nerves are separated from the head and neck chapter and are described more extensively with high-quality illustrations to facilitate thorough understanding of cranial and autonomic nerve functions and memory retention of information. Once more, anatomy forms a foundation of clinical medicine and surgery and is a visual science of human structures. Thus, the success of learning and understanding largely depends on the quality of dissection and on clear, accurate illustrations. Many of the illustrations are simple schematic drawings, which are used to enhance the student’s understanding of the descriptive text. A few of the illustrations are more complex, attempting to exhibit important anatomic relations. The considerable number of tables of muscles will prove particularly useful as a summary and review. In addition, the high-yield topics at the end of each chapter emphasize more important facts of anatomy and clinical medicine. These include numerous concise charts for the cranial nerves and their lesions, autonomic nerve functions, summary charts for muscle innervation and action, autonomic ganglia, and foramina of the skull and their contents in order to highlight pertinent aspects of the body system.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Back
Chapter 3: Thorax
Chapter 4: Abdomen
Chapter 5: Perineum and Pelvis
Chapter 6: Lower Limb
Chapter 7: Upper Limb
Chapter 8: Head and Neck
Chapter 9: Cranial and Autonomic Nerves
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25974
نویسنده : Kyung Won Chung PhD , Harold M. Chung MD
ناشر : LWW; Eighth edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 544
(ISBN) شابک : 1451193076
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $43.34
حجم فایل : 65 MB