دانلود کتاب آناتومی گری: مبنای تشریحی عمل بالینی
Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice, 42ed
Trust Gray’s. Building on over 160 years of anatomical excellence
In 1858, Drs Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 160 years of continuous publication, Gray’s Anatomy remains the definitive, comprehensive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice.
This 42nd edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from the world’s leading clinicians and biomedical scientists. The book’s acclaimed, lavish art programme and clear text has been further enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in state of the art X-ray, CT, MR and ultrasonic images.
The accompanying eBook version is richly enhanced with additional content and media, covering all the body regions, cell biology, development and embryogenesis – and now includes two new systems-orientated chapters. This combines to unlock a whole new level of related information and interactivity, in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterised Gray’s Anatomy since its inception.
- Each chapter has been edited by international leaders in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on topics
- Over 150 new radiology images, offering the very latest X-ray, multiplanar CT and MR perspectives, including state-of-the-art cinematic rendering
- The downloadable Expert Consult eBook version included with your (print) purchase allows you to easily search all of the text, figures, references and videos from the book on a variety of devices
- Electronic enhancements include additional text, tables, illustrations, labelled imaging and videos, as well as 21 specially commissioned ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy
- Now featuring two extensive electronic chapters providing full coverage of the peripheral nervous system and the vascular and lymphatic systems.
The result is a more complete, practical and engaging resource than ever before, which will prove invaluable to all clinicians who require an accurate, in-depth knowledge of anatomy.
“There is no book to compare to Gray’s Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice. This is a unique, all-encompassing treatise on the anatomy of the human body and the clinical relationship of structure to function. Its continual evolution embracing new information and diagnostic techniques will keep this book forever relevant and at the apex of anatomical publications.”
-© Doody’s Review Service, 2021, Brian R. MacPherson, PhD (University of Kentucky College of Medicine) Score: 100-5 Stars!
SECTION 1: CELLS, TISSUES AND SYSTEMS
SECTION 2: EMBRYOGENESIS
SECTION 3: NEUROANATOMY
SECTION 4: HEAD AND NECK
SECTION 5: BACK
SECTION 6: PECTORAL GIRDLE AND UPPER LIMB
SECTION 7: THORAX
SECTION 8: ABDOMEN AND PELVIS
SECTION 9: PELVIC GIRDLE AND LOWER LIMB
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=240208
نویسنده : Susan Standring PhD DSc
ناشر : Elsevier; 42nd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 2575
(ISBN) شابک : 0702077054
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $168.47
حجم فایل : 400 MB