دانلود کتاب آندوسونوگرافی
From diagnostic to therapeutic procedures, Endosonography, 3rd Edition is an easy-to-access, highly visual guide covering everything you need to effectively perform EUS, interpret your findings, diagnose accurately, and choose the best treatment course. World-renowned endosonographers help beginners apply endosonography in staging cancers, evaluating chronic pancreatitis, and studying bile duct abnormalities and submucosal lesions. Practicing endosonographers can learn cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy. Meticulous updates, electronic access to the fully searchable text, videos detailing various methods and proceduresand moreequip you with a complete overview of all aspects of EUS.
“This book integrates scientific data, experts’ knowledge, evidence based-medicine and technical data into clinical gastrointestinal practice in a clear and concise manner.”Reviewed by J Gastrointestin Liver Dis, Dec 2014
“…a stand-alone reference for an EUS-trainee with no need for further supplementary literature to get started”Reviewed by Arab Journal of Gastroenterology, Jan 2015
- Get a clear overview of everything you need to know to establish an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
- Understand the role of EUS with the aid of algorithms that define its place in specific disease states.
- Gain a detailed visual understanding and mastery of how to perform EUSsystematically using illustrations, high-quality endosonography images, and videos.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date information about endosonography including transluminal drainage procedures, contrast-enhanced EUS, and fine-needle aspiration techniques.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experienceof world-renowned leadersin endosonography, Drs. Robert H. Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu.
- Locate information quickly and easily through a consistent chapter structure, with procedures organized by body system.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Master how to perform EUS systematically using the station-based approach and the latest techniques on FNA and therapeutic interventions using step-by-step procedural videos and high-quality images from leading global authorities.
“This book integrates scienti c data, experts’ knowledge, evidence based-medicine and technical data into clinical gastrointestinal practice in a clear and concise manner. It provides information from the basics of EUS starting from the principle of ultrasound to the clinical practice of diagnostic and therapeutic procedure, meanwhile integrating new techniques such as contrast-enhanced ultrasound, elastography, fusion imaging and new therapeutically approaches such as drainages and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy.”Reviewed by J Gastrointestin Liver Dis, Dec 2014
۱. Principles of Ultrasound
۳. Training and Simulators
۴. Indications, Preparation, and Adverse Effects
۵. New Techniques in Endoscopic Ultrasound: Real-Time Elastography, Contrast-Enhanced EUS, and Fusion Imaging
۶. How to perform EUS in the Esophagus and Mediastinum
۷. EUS and EBUS in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
۸. EUS in Esophageal Cancer
۹. EUS in the evaluation of Posterior Mediastinal Lesions
۱۰. How to perform EUS in the Stomach
۱۱. Subepithelial Lesions
۱۲. EUS in the evaluation of Gastric Tumors
۱۳. How to perform EUS in the Pancreas, Bile Duct and Liver
۱۴. EUS in Inflammatory Disease of the Pancreas
۱۵. EUS in Pancreatic Tumors
۱۶. EUS in the Evaluation of Pancreatic Cysts
۱۷. EUS in Bile Duct, Gallbladder and Ampullary Lesions
۱۸. How to perform Anorectal EUS
۱۹. EUS in Rectal Cancer
۲۰. Evaluation of Anal Sphincter by Anal EUS
۲۱. How to perform EUS-guided Fine Needle Aspiration
۲۲. How to perform EUS-guided Fine Needle Biopsy
۲۳. Cytology Primer for Endosonographers
۲۴. EUS-guided Drainage of Pancreatic Fluid Collections
۲۵. EUS-guided Drainage of the Biliary and Pancreatic Ductal Systems
۲۶. EUS-guided Ablation Therapy and Celiac Plexus Interventions
۲۷. EUS-guided Drainage of Gallbladder, Pelvic Abscess and Other Therapeutic Interventions
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۱۹ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=74853
نویسنده : Robert H. Hawes MD , Paul Fockens MD PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 414
(ISBN) شابک : 0323221513
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $183.05
حجم فایل : 31 MB