Access practical guidance on the radiologic detection, interpretation, and diagnosis of fetal anomalies with Twining’s Textbook of Fetal Abnormalities. With fetal scanning being increasingly done by obstetricians, this updated medical reference book features a brand-new editorial team of radiologist Anne Marie Coady and fetal medicine specialist Sarah Bower; these authorities, together with contributions from many other experts, provide practical, step-by-step guidance on everything from detection and interpretation to successful management approaches. Twining’s Textbook of Fetal Abnormalities is a resource you’ll turn to time and again!
- Quickly access specific information with a user-friendly format.
- Deliver a rapid, reliable diagnosis thanks to a strong focus on image interpretation, as well as the correlation of radiographic features with pathologic findings wherever possible.
- Clearly visualize a full range of conditions with help from more than 700 images.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in detecting fetal abnormalities with 4 brand-new chapters: Fetal Growth; Haematological Disorders; Fetal Pathology; and Fetal Tumours.
- Access increased coverage of fetal growth, first trimester anomalies, DDX, and clinical management.
- Understand the major advances in today’s hottest imaging technologies, including 3-D Ultrasound, Fetal MRI, and Colour Doppler.
- Effectively interpret the images you encounter with highly organized coordination between figures, tables, and imaging specimens.
- Search the entire contents online at Expert Consult.
“This textbook covers a wide range of fetal abnormalities in a compact, comprehensive and nicely illustrated manner. It addresses not only issues directly related to diagnosis and management of abnormalities but it also refers to topics such as safety of ultrasound and genetics. It is a good reference book with a large bibliography. It is likely to be useful to a wide range of specialists dealing with different aspects of foetal medicine.” BMA Awards 2007
“This is an excellent publication that will quickly become one of my go-to references on fetal anomalies. The online version continues its excellent track record of online/iPad integration via the inkling app. This is a worthy addition to a library.” –Anthony Shanks, MD, Washington University School of Medicine Doody Score: 4 Stars
۱ First-Trimester Detection of Fetal Anomalies
۲ Fetal Aneuploidies*
۳ Routine Fetal Anomaly Scan
۴ Amniotic Fluid
۵ Disorders of the Placenta:
۶ Prenatal Diagnosis of Fetal Infections
۷ Fetal Anomalies ? The Geneticist’s Approach
۸ Diagnosis of Hydrops and Multiple Malformation Syndromes
۹ Assessment of Twin Gestation
۱۰ Fetal Growth
۱۱ Cranial Abnormalities
۱۲ Diagnosis of Spina Bifida and Other Dysraphisms in the Fetus
۱۳ Abnormalities of the Face and Neck
۱۴ Cardiac Abnormalities and Arrhythmias
۱۵ Pulmonary Abnormalities
۱۶ Skeletal Abnormalities
۱۷ Abdominal and Abdominal Wall Abnormalities
۱۸ Urinary Tract Abnormalities
۱۹ Haematological Disorders
۲۰ Fetal Tumours
۲۱ Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۲۲ Fetal Pathology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=27153
نویسنده : Anne Marie Coady MB ChB BAO MRCP FRCR
ناشر : Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 632
(ISBN) شابک : 0702045918
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $178.47
حجم فایل : 55 MB