- Learning objectives for each chapter subsection.
- Includes the how, why and when to apply each assessment and treatment procedure in clinical practice.
- ۶۲ tables containing clinically relevant information such as normative data to interpret phonological assessment results.
- ۹۹ figures to support clinical decision making such as recommending a treatment delivery model, selecting treatment targets or choosing evidence based interventions.
- ۳۵ case studies to support a competency-based approach to teaching and assessment.
- ۳۵ demonstrations that show how to implement assessment and treatment procedures.
The Second Edition provides a comprehensive overview of seminal studies and leading-edge research on both phonological development and phonological disorders, including motor speech disorders and emergent literacy. This wealth of theoretical background is integrated with detailed descriptions and demonstrations of clinical practice, allowing the speech-language pathologist to design interventions that are adapted to the unique needs of each child while being consistent with the best research evidence. New to the Second Edition:
- Updated and expanded section on Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
- Updated and expanded sections on the identification and treatment of inconsistent phonological disorder.
- Administration and interpretation of the Syllable Repetition Task added.
- Administration and interpretation of the Diagnostic Evaluation of Articulation and Phonology added with case studies and demonstrations.
- New organization, formatting, and editing to reduce the size of the book.
- Case Studies were revised to a single page format.
- Improved Table of Contents to ease access to content including norms tables, case studies, and demonstrations.
“…this is an exceptionally useful addition to the body of knowledge regarding articulation and phonology. Rvachew and Brosseau-Lapre present perhaps the most solidly research-based text available and supplement their comprehensive overview of the research literature with practical information that can be easily incorporated into masters and doctoral level education. The practical information will be valuable to practicing clinicians who turn to the text for up-to-date research and application information.” –Lissa Power-deFur, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, ASHA-F, Professor, Communication Sciences and Disorders Director, Longwood s Speech, Hearing, and Learning Services, Longwood University
Chapter 1 Describing Phonological Knowledge at Multiple Levels of Representation
Chapter 2 Speech Perception Development
Chapter 3 Development of Speech Motor Control
Chapter 4 Phonological Development
Chapter 5 Assessment of Children with Developmental Phonological Disorders
Chapter 6 Speech Sample Analysis
Chapter 7 Nature of Developmental Phonological Disorders
Chapter 8 Treatment Planning
Chapter 9 Input-Oriented Intervention Procedures
Chapter 10 Output-Oriented Intervention Procedures
Chapter 11 Phonological Intervention Procedures
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=105037
نویسنده : Susan Rvachew , Françoise Brosseau-Lapré
ناشر : Plural Publishing, Inc.; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 625
(ISBN) شابک : 9781597567176
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $113.95
حجم فایل : 14 MB