دانلود کتاب اختلال وسواسی اجباری: علوم کنونی و بالینی
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Current Science and Clinical Practice
A clear summary of what is known about a highly prevalent and debilitating disorder that affects nearly as many people as does asthma. Expert authors review the biological basis for the disorder and describe both pharmacological and psychological approaches to treatment.
From the Back Cover
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) remains one of the mostchallenging disorders of the brain.
Contemporary conceptualization and therapeutic strategies areundergoing a revolution as a result of new insights derived frommodern technological advances. This book was conceived in order topresent this revolution to the reader. It covers current theoriesregarding the etiology of OCD, what is known about the genetics ofthis disorder, evidence from neuroimaging and a discussion ofpotential endophenotypes. There is an evaluation of currenttreatment approaches for the disorder, encompassing psychological,psychopharmacological and physical interventions, as well as adiscussion of treatment resistance. The book considersmethodological issues, plus reviews of OCD in pediatricpopulations. A summary chapter highlights some potentialresearch avenues, in a discussion of the future directions inOCD.
Rather than provide comprehensive coverage, repeating materialfrom standard psychiatry textbooks, this book focuses on recentinformation and its application, distinguishing it from othertitles.
- If you work in children with OCD,
- If you are interested in genetics, neurocognition or brainimaging,
- If you work with patients and would like to improve yourassessment in OCD and OCD Spectrum disorders, to update yourtherapeutic strategies and to get a handle on cutting edgedevelopments in this intriguing field,
- If you are planning a research project in OCD and would like toget some hints from people who are research leaders in this fieldand also learn about methodological issues specific to OCDresearch,
then this book will be a valuable resource.
- A concise overview of the current state of the art in OCDassessment and treatment, including physical interventions andtreatment resistance
- Focuses on scientific advances (including specificmethodological issues) and how they can inform and benefit clinicalpractice
- Looks critically and broadly at the diagnostic classification,including the ongoing revision of the two major internationalsystems
- Written by an A-list team of experts in the field who have atrack record of being engaging authors
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=2364
نویسنده : Joseph Zohar
ناشر : Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 358
(ISBN) شابک : 0470711256
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $98.80
حجم فایل : 3 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد