A leading orthodontics reference, Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 5th Edition provides the latest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today’s emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional technologies, and evidence-based treatment. Coverage of diagnosis and treatment ranges from basic to highly complex situations, all in a concise, extensively illustrated format. Also included with this edition is a companion website that includes an electronic version of all chapters, supplemental content in select chapters, and a complete image collection to help with research and presentations. Written by Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig, along with a team of expert contributors, this is your go-to book for the practical orthodontic information you can use every day.
- Comprehensive coverage includes foundational theory and the latest on materials and techniques used in today’s practice.
- Full-color photographs make it easy to see and distinguish the subtle differences that are necessary to mastering treatment planning.
- More than 2,500 images include a mixture of radiographs, clinical photos, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatments, techniques, and outcomes.
- Detailed case studies guide you through the decision-making process, showing the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- Extensive references cite the latest in orthodontic research, so it’s easy to follow up on evidence-based information.
- Authoritative research is provided by a team of three experienced, renowned authors/editors along with a team of worldwide experts.
- Cutting-edge content includes the latest concepts and techniques in orthodontics, including new coverage of temporary anchorage devices, self-ligating bracket biomechanics, clear aligner treatments, technological advances in imaging, and lasers.
- Improved organization separates topics into six parts and 29 chapters, enhancing both learning and research.
- Chapter outlines serve as a handy reference tool for practitioners and researchers.
- New lead author Dr. Lee Graber adds a fresh perspective to the experience of authors Drs. Robert Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig.
- Access to a companion website includes an electronic version of all chapters, plus case studies, a complete image collection, and supplemental content.
Chapter 1: The Decision-Making Process in Orthodontics
Chapter 2: Special Considerations in Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
Chapter 3: Psychological Aspects of Orthodontics
Chapter 4: Craniofacial Imaging in Orthodontics
Chapter 5: Genetics and Orthodontics
Chapter 6: The Upper Airway and Cranial Morphology
Chapter 7: Orthodontic Therapy and the Temporomandibular Disorder Patient
Chapter 8: Craniofacial Growth and Development:
Chapter 9: Tissue Reactions in Orthodontics
Chapter 10: Bone Physiology, Metabolism, and Biomechanics in Orthodontic Practice
Chapter 11: Application of Bioengineering to Clinical Orthodontics
Chapter 12: Biomechanical Considerations with Temporary Anchorage Devices
Chapter 13: Intercepts Guidance of Occlusion with Emphasis on Diagnosis
Chapter 14: Optimizing Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedic Treatment Timing
Chapter 15: Standard Edgewise:
Chapter 16: Contemporary Treatment Mechanics Using the Straight Wire Appliance
Chapter 17: Self-Ligating Brackets:
Chapter 18: Lingual Orthodontics with Completely Customized Appliances
Chapter 19: Clear Aligner Treatment
Chapter 20: Integrating Digital and Robotic Technologies:
Chapter 21: Bonding in Orthodontics
Chapter 22: Nonextraction Treatment
Chapter 23: Periodontal-Orthodontic Interrelationships
Chapter 24: Adult Interdisciplinary Therapy:
Chapter 25: Orthodontic Aspects of Orthognathic Surgery
Chapter 26: The Orthodontist’s Role in a Cleft Palate- Craniofacial Team
Chapter 27: Stability, Retention, and Relapse
Chapter 28: Dental Materials in Orthodontics
Chapter 29: Searching for Evidence in Clinical Practice
Chapter 30: Lasers in Orthodontics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=20811
نویسنده : Lee W. Graber DDS MS , Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr. DDS
ناشر : Mosby; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1106
(ISBN) شابک : 0323066410
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $206.95
حجم فایل : 198 MB