Comprehensive, cutting-edge content prepares you for today’s orthodontics! Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 6th Edition provides evidence-based coverage of orthodontic diagnosis, planning strategies, and treatment protocols, including esthetics, genetics, temporary anchorage devices, aligners, technology-assisted biomechanics, and much more. New to this edition is an Expert Consult website using videos and additional visuals to show concepts difficult to explain with words alone. Expert Consult also adds three online-only chapters, research updates, and a fully searchable version of the text. From respected editors Lee Graber, Robert Vanarsdall, Katherine Vig, and Greg Huang, along with a veritable Who’s Who of expert contributors, this classic reference has a concise, no-nonsense approach to treatment that makes it the go-to book for orthodontic residents and practitioners!
- Comprehensive coverage provides a one-stop resource for the field of orthodontics, including foundational theory and the latest on the materials and techniques used in today’s practice.
- Experienced, renowned editors lead a team of expert, international contributors, bringing the most authoritative clinical practice and supporting science from the best and brightest in the industry.
- More than 3,400 images include a mixture of radiographs, full-color clinical photos, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatment, techniques, and outcomes.
- Extensive references make it easy to look up the latest in orthodontic research and evidence-based information, and all references also appear online.
- Detailed, illustrated case studies show the decision-making process, showing the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- NEW! Seven all-new chapters include Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Imaging; Upper Airway, Cranial Morphology, and Sleep Apnea; Management of Impactions; Iatrogenic Effects of Orthodontic Appliances; Minimally and Non-Invasive Approaches to Accelerate Tooth Movement; Management of Dental Luxation and Avulsion Injuries in the Permanent Dentition; and Patient Management and Motivation for the Child and Adolescent Patient.
- NEW! Expert Consult website includes online-only chapters, instructional videos, many references linked to PubMed, and research updates including additional case studies.
- UPDATED CHAPTERS include Biomechanical Considerations with Temporary Anchorage Devices, Bonding in Orthodontics, Clear Aligner Treatment, Lingual Appliance Treatment, Psychological Aspects of Diagnosis and Treatment, Clinically Relevant Aspects of Dental Materials Science in Orthodontics, The Biologic Basis of Orthodontics, and more.
- Newco-editor Greg J. Huang is joined by new contributors who are highly regarded experts within their respective subspecialties in orthodontics.
۱. CRANIOFACIAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: DEVELOPING A PERSPECTIVE
۲. GENETICS AND ORTHODONTICS
۳. The Biologic Basis of Orthodontics
۴. Bone Physiology, Metabolism, and Biomechanics in Orthodontic Practice
۵. Application of Bioengineering to Clinical Orthodontics
۶. CLINICALLY RELEVANT ASPECTS OF DENTAL MATERIALS SCIENCE IN ORTHODONTICS
۷. The Role of Evidence in Orthodontics
۸. The Decision-Making Process in Orthodontics
۹. Special Considerations in Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
۱۰. PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
۱۱. Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Imaging
۱۲. UPPER AIRWAY, CRANIAL MORPHOLOGY, AND SLEEP APNEA
۱۳. ORTHODONTIC THERAPY AND THE PATIENT WITH TEMPOROMANDIBULAR DISORDER
۱۴. The Orthodontist’s Role in a Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Team
۱۵. PATIENT MANAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION FOR THE CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PATIENT
۱۶. Optimizing Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics: Treatment Timing and Mixed Dentition Therapy
۱۷. CONTEMPORARY STRAIGHT WIRE BIOMECHANICS
۱۸. NONEXTRACTION TREATMENT
۱۹. Standard Edgewise: Tweed-Merrifield Philosophy, Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and Force Systems
۲۰. BIOMECHANICAL CONSIDERATIONS WITH TEMPORARY ANCHORAGE DEVICES
۲۱. ADULT INTERDISCIPLINARY THERAPY: DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
۲۲. Periodontal-Orthodontic Interrelationships
۲۳. ORTHODONTIC ASPECTS OF ORTHOGNATHIC SURGERY
۲۴. SELF-LIGATING BRACKET BIOMECHANICS
۲۵. LINGUAL APPLIANCE TREATMENT
۲۶. Clear Aligner Treatment
۲۷. Bonding in Orthodontics
۲۸. Management of Impactions
۲۹. Management of Dental Luxation and Avulsion Injuries in the Permanent Dentition
۳۰. Iatrogenic Effects of Orthodontic Treatment
۳۱. Minimally and Nonin1vasive Approaches to Accelerate Tooth Movement
۳۲. Biodigital Orthodontics: Integrating Technology with Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and Targeted Therapeutics
۳۳. Stability, Retention, and Relapse
۳۴. Intercepts Guidance of Occlusion with Emphasis on Diagnosis
۳۵. Functional Appliances
۳۶. Treatment of the Face with Biocompatible Orthodontics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=57754
نویسنده : Lee W. Graber DDS MS PhD , Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr. DDS
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1209
(ISBN) شابک : 0323378323
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $208.18
حجم فایل : 100 MB