The leading text for orthodontic education! With a world-renowned author team led by Dr. William Proffit, Contemporary Orthodontics, 6th Edition continues its long tradition of excellence in providing detailed coverage of orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment techniques. Key topics include practical applications of computer technology, alternative treatment approaches, the biomechanics of orthodontic appliances, the selection of efficient treatment procedures, and the treatment of complex problems in both children and adults. A wealth of case studies with photographs and illustrations highlight and reinforce key concepts.
- UNIQUE! A clear writing style and logical organization help you more easily understand important and difficult concepts.
- NEW! Now on the Expert Consult platform, the printed textbook comes with an easy-to-access electronic version of the text that includes references linked to PubMed abstracts.
- Comprehensive coverage provides detailed information on diagnosis, treatment planning, and current treatment procedures.
- NEW and UPDATED! Evidence-based case studies throughout the textreinforce key information to prepare you for the orthodontics portion of the dental boards (which will be case-based starting in 2020), as well as for clinical practice.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Two additional chapters in this edition explore the key topics of Growth Modification in Transverse and Class III Problems and Growth Modification in Class II, Open Bite/Deep Bite, and Multidimensional Problems.
۱. Malocclusion and Dentofacial Deformity in Contemporary Society
۲. Concepts of Growth and Development
۳. Early Stages of Development
۴. Later Stages of Development
۵. The Etiology of Orthodontic Problems
۶. Orthodontic Diagnosis: The Problem-Oriented Approach
۷. Orthodontic Treatment Planning: From Problem List to Specific Plan
۸. The Biologic Basis of Orthodontic Therapy
۹. Mechanical Principles in Orthodontic Force Control
۱۰. Contemporary Orthodontic Appliances
۱۱. Moderate Non-Skeletal Problems: Preventive and Interceptive Treatment
۱۲. Complex Non-Skeletal Problems
۱۳. NEW! Growth Modification in Transverse and Class III Problems
۱۴. NEW! Growth Modification in Class II, Open Bite/ Deep Bite, and Multi-Dimensional Problems
۱۵. The First Stage of Comprehensive Treatment: Alignment and Leveling
۱۶. The Second Stage of Comprehensive Treatment: Correction of Molar Relationship and Space Closure
۱۷. The Third Stage of Comprehensive Treatment: Finishing
۱۹. Special Considerations in Orthodontics for Adults
۲۰. Surgical-Orthodontic Treatment
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151258
نویسنده : William R. Proffit DDS PhD
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 746
(ISBN) شابک : 0323543871
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $129.50
حجم فایل : 75 MB