Now in full color, Contemporary Orthodontics, 5th Edition is a practical resource with a long tradition of excellence. Line drawings and more than 1,000 new color images illustrate concepts more clearly than ever. This book includes detailed information on diagnosis, treatment planning concepts, related problems or controversies, and current treatment procedures, including the role of orthodontics in comprehensive treatment of patients with multiple problems.
- Updated material on psychosocial problems in orthodontic treatment, oral function, and the relationship between injury and dental disease.
- Case studies throughout the text highlight the demand for orthodontic treatment, the etiology of orthodontic problems, and treatment planning for cleft lip and palate patients.
- NEW! Review of the contemporary applications of 3D imaging in both diagnosis and evaluation of treatment.
- NEW! Updated information on Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) and miniplates.
- NEW! The latest advances in the biology of orthodontic treatment, including new ways to accelerate orthodontic tooth movement and the continuing evolution of improved fixed appliances.
- NEW! Over 200 new figures to illustrate new concepts and procedures.
“Contemporary Orthodontics, ۵th edition, is a practical resource with a long tradition of excellence. This edition has been extensively revised to maintain the original goal of the book: to provide an up-to-date overview of orthodonitics that is accessible to both undergraduate and postgraduate students and a valuable reference for practitioners…The key elements fundamental in acquiring contemporary orthodontic skills are summarised in a coherent fashion. This text deserves to become the vade mecum for the aspiring orthodonist or clinican.”
British Dental Journal, September 2012
“As has become customary for all of the previous editions, this book represents a valuable teaching resource for all students interested in orthodontics. The previous editions have needed no real introduction, and this edition also adds to the reputation of the authors…A major step forward is the availability of the book and images on the internet…Any student of orthodontics wishing for self-improvement should acquire the latest text. The reader will not be disappointed.”
European Journal of Orthodontics, January 2013
“In the latest edition, there are over 200 new illustrations, which include colour photographs, radiographs and colour line drawings and tables. There is also updated material on psychosocial problems in orthodontic treatment, oral function and the relationship between injury and dental disease. Throughout the text there are many illustrated case studies and each chapter is supported by literature references.”
British Dental Association News, March 2013
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3149
نویسنده : William R. Proffit DDS PhD , Henry W. Fields Jr. DDS MS
ناشر : Mosby; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 770
(ISBN) شابک : 032308317X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $145.62
حجم فایل : 145 MB