دانلود کتاب ارزیابی فیزیکی ارتوپدی
Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6ed
Newly updated, this full-color text offers a rich array of features to help you develop your musculoskeletal assessment skills. Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition provides rationales for various aspects of assessment and covers every joint of the body, as well as specific topics including principles of assessment, gait, posture, the head and face, the amputee, primary care, and emergency sports assessment. Artwork and photos with detailed descriptions of assessments clearly demonstrate assessment methods, tests, and causes of pathology. The text also comes with an array of online learning tools, including video clips demonstrating assessment tests, assessment forms, and more.
- Thorough, evidence-based review of orthopedic physical assessment covers everything from basic science through clinical applications and special tests.
- ۲,۴۰۰ illustrations include full-color clinical photographs and drawings as well as radiographs, depicting key concepts along with assessment techniques and special tests.
- The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence – based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site
- The latest research and most current practices keep you up to date on accepted practices.
- Evidence-based reliability and validity tables for tests and techniques on the EVOLVE site provide information on the diagnostic strength of each test and help you in selecting proven assessment tests.
- A Summary (Précis) of Assessment at the end of each chapter serves as a quick review of assessment steps for the structure or joint being assessed.
- Quick-reference data includes hundreds of at-a-glance summary boxes, red-flag and yellow-flag boxes, differential diagnosis tables, muscle and nerve tables, and classification, normal values, and grading tables.
- Case studies use real-world scenarios to help you develop assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Combined with other books in the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation series ― Pathology and Intervention, Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice, and Athletic and Sport Issues ― this book provides the clinician with the knowledge and background necessary to assess and treat musculoskeletal conditions.
- NEW! Online resources include video clips, assessment forms, text references with links to MEDLINE® abstracts, and more.
- NEW! Video clips demonstrate selected movements and the performance of tests used in musculoskeletal assessment.
- NEW! Text references linked to MEDLINE abstracts provide easy access to abstracts of journal articles for further review.
- NEW! Forms from the text with printable patient assessment forms can be downloaded for ease of use.
- NEW! Updated information in all chapters includes new photos, line drawings, boxes, and tables.
- NEW! The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence – based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site.
۱ Principles and Concepts
۲ Head and Face
۳ Cervical Spine
۴ Temporomandibular Joint
۷ Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
۸ Thoracic (Dorsal) Spine
۹ Lumbar Spine
۱۳ Lower Leg, Ankle, and Foot
۱۴ Assessment of Gait
۱۵ Assessment of Posture
۱۶ Assessment of the Amputee
۱۷ Primary Care Assessment
۱۸ Emergency Sports Assessment
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۱ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=78173
نویسنده : David J. Magee BPT PhD CM
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1294
(ISBN) شابک : 1455709778
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $92.08
حجم فایل : 128 MB