From the basic science underpinnings to the most recent developments in medical and surgical care, Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology offers a depth and breadth of coverage you won’t find in any other urology reference. Now in three manageable volumes, the revised 12th Edition is a must-have text for students, residents, and seasoned practitioners, with authoritative, up-to-date content in an intuitively organized, easy-to-read format featuring key points, quick-reference tables, and handy algorithms throughout.
- Features shorter, more practical chapters that help you find key information quickly.
- Includes new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine · Ethics and Informed Consent · Incisions and Access · Complications of Urologic Surgery · Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy · Intraoperative Consultation · Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals · and more.
- Covers hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging modalities.
- Incorporates current AUA/EAU guidelines in each chapter as appropriate
- Updates all chapters with new content, new advances, and current references and best practices. Extensively updated chapters include Urological Immunotherapy, Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion, and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Features more than 175 video clips, including all-new videos on perineal ultrasound, abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome, partial penectomy, low dose rate brachytherapy, and many more.
- Written and edited by key opinion leaders, reflecting essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Get a complete understanding of urology from the preeminent text in the field
Section I Clinical Decision Making
Section II Basics of Urologic Surgery
Section III Infections and Imflammation
Section IV Molecular and Cellular Biology
Section V Reproductive and Sexual Function
Section VI Male Genitalia
Section VII Renal Physiology and Pathophysiology
Section VIII Upper Urinary Tract Obstruction and Trauma
Section IX Urinary Lithiasis and Endourology
Section X Neoplasms of the Upper Urinary Tract
Section XI The Adrenals
Section XII Urine Transport, Storage, and Emptying
Section XIII Benign and Malignant Bladder Disorders
Section XIV Prostate
Section XV Pediatric Urology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=156911
نویسنده : Alan W. Partin MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 12 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 4841 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323546420
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $516.25
حجم فایل : 320 MB