دانلود کتاب از دست دادن حافظه، آلزایمر و دمانس: راهنمای عملی برای پزشکان
Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia: A Practical Guide for Clinicians, 2ed
Now presented in full color, this updated edition of Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia is designed as a practical guide for clinicians that delivers the latest treatment approaches and research findings for dementia and related illnesses. Drs. Budson and Solomon – both key leaders in the field – cover the essentials of physical and cognitive examinations and laboratory and imaging studies, giving you the tools you need to consistently make accurate diagnoses in this rapidly growing area.
- Access in-depth coverage of clinically useful diagnostic tests and the latest treatment approaches.
- Case studies have been incorporated into the chapters and facilitate the management of both common and uncommon conditions.
- Comprehensive coverage of hot topics such as chronic traumatic encephalopathy, in addition to new criteria on vascular dementia and vascular cognitive impairment.
- Includes new National Institute on Aging-Alzheimer’s Association and DSM-5 criteria for Alzheimer’s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Learn how to use new diagnostic tests, such as the amyloid imaging scans florbetapir (Amyvid), flutemetamol (Vizamyl), and florbetaben (Neuraceq), which can display amyloid plaques in the living brains of patients.
- Updated case studies, many complete with videos illustrating common tests, clinical signs, and diagnostic features, are now incorporated into the main text as clinical vignettes for all major disorders.
- Brand-new chapters on how to approach the differential diagnosis and on primary progressive aphasia.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
A practical guide mirroring clinical workflow intended to be used as a tool for accurately diagnosing dementia for all clinicians. Includes case studies and tests.
The cohesive text is an appealing blend of personal experience and clinical anecdotes, and is supported by a firm command of the rapidly changing clinical literature. The writing is crisp, lucid and, above all, practice-oriented … Budson and Solomon are especially adroit in identification of controversies, knowledge gaps, and areas in which diagnostic criteria are ill-defined or difficult to apply (eg, fluctuating cognition in dementia with Lewy bodies). Readers are not abandoned without guidance; ambiguities are resolved by confident descriptions of personal approaches to specific situations … The book is an incredible compilation of practical advice. (Lancet Neurology, March 2012)
۱. Why Diagnose and Treat Memory Loss, Alzheimer?s Disease, and Dementia?
۲. Evaluating the Patient with Memory Loss or Dementia
۳. Approach to the Patient with Memory Loss, Mild Cognitive Impairment, or Dementia
۴. Alzheimer?s Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment due to Alzheimer?s Disease
۵. Dementia with Lewy Bodies (Including Parkinson?s Disease Dementia)
۶. Vascular Dementia and Vascular Cognitive Impairment
۷. Primary Progressive Aphasia & Other Disorders of Speech
۸. Frontotemporal Dementia
۹. Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
۱۰. Corticobasal Degeneration
۱۱. Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
۱۲. Jakob-Creutzfeldt Disease
۱۳. Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
۱۴. Other Disorders That Disrupt Memory
۱۵. Goals of Treatment of Memory Loss, Alzheimer?s Disease, and Dementia
۱۶. Cholinesterase Inhibitors
۱۷. Memantine (Generic and Namenda XR)
۱۸. Vitamins, Herbs, Supplements, and Anti-Inflammatories
۱۹. Future Treatments of Memory Loss
۲۰. Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Memory Loss
۲۱. Evaluating the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۲. Caring For and Educating the Caregiver
۲۳. Non-Pharmacological Treatment of the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۴. Pharmacological Treatment of the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۵. Life Adjustments
۲۶. Legal and Financial Issues
۲۷. Special Issues
APPENDIX A: Cognitive Test and Questionnaire Forms, Instructions, and Normative Data
APPENDIX B: Screening for Memory Loss
APPENDIX C: Our Current Understanding of Memory
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=17474
نویسنده : Andrew E. Budson MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 283
(ISBN) شابک : 0323286615
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $79.99
حجم فایل : 16 MB