For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Rheumatology Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Practical coverage of basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and clinical management issues related to common and uncommon rheumatic disorders.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Keeps you up to date with new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Helps ensure mastery of the material with ۱۰۰ board-style questions available online that provide effective review and quick practice for your exams.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Quick, concise answers from a dependable, portable resource
I. General Concepts
II. Evaluation of the Patient with Rheumatic Systems
III. Systematic Connective Tissue Diseases
IV. The Vasculitides and Related Disorders
V. Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies
VI. Arthritis Associated with Infectious Agents
VII. Rheumatic Disorders Associated with Metabolic, Endocrine, and Hematologic Diseases
VIII. Bone and Cartilage Disorders
IX. Hereditary, Congenital, and Inborn Errors of Metabolism Associated with Rheumatic Syndromes
X. Nonarticular and Regional Musculoskeletal Disorders
XI. Neoplasms and Tumor-Like Lesions
XII. Pediatric Rheumatic Diseases
XIII. Miscellaneous Rheumatic Disorders
XIV Management of the Rheumatic Diseases
XV. Final Secrets
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151506
نویسنده : Sterling West MD MACP FACR
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 806
(ISBN) شابک : 0323641865
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $47.92
حجم فایل : 20 MB