Equip yourself with all the guidance you need to diagnose, stabilize and provide the initial management of MSK emergencies as effectively as possible. Optimize patient’s disposition ranging from emergency department discharge to the operating room. A leading orthopaedic trauma surgeon and a respected emergency physician bridge the gap between these specialties to help you give these patients the best chances of favorable outcomes.
- Address emergency orthopaedics – both acute trauma and urgent general orthopaedic issues – at the point of care with the multidisciplinary guidance from experts in both trauma surgery and emergency medicine.
- Easily navigate the information you need to make critical decisions related to diagnosis; options for initial therapeutic intervention; disposition planning; and follow up through a consistent, templated format designed for rapid reference.
- Manage the full spectrum of traumatic musculoskeletal challenges, including infections, soft tissue injuries, and compartment syndrome, that you might encounter in a hospital emergency department, urgent care facility, or primary care setting.
- Make the best decisions for every patient with unique coverage of both adult and pediatric injuries.
- AccessMusculoskeletal Emergencies online at www.expertconsult.com, search the complete contents, and download all the images.
“This is an outstanding reference on the diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal injuries in the emergency room. It is a valuable addition to the orthopedic literature and it should be included in every medical library.’ – Riad Barmada, MD(University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Doody 4 star rating!
۱ General Principles of Initial Care
۲ Radiographic Imaging
۳ Infections Involving the Musculoskeletal System
۴ Analgesiar Conscious Sedationr Regional Blocksr and Anesthesia
۵ Multiple Trauma
۶ Perioperative Assessment
۱۰ Elbow and Distal Humerus
۱۱ Wrist and Forearm
۱۲ Hand and Digits
۱۳ Hip and Thigh
۱۴ Distal Femurr Kneer and Patella
۱۸ Introduction to Pediatric Trauma
۱۹ Pediatric Pathologic Fractures
۲۰ Pediatric Shoulder and Humeral Shaft
۲۱ Pediatric Elbow
۲۲ Pediatric Forearm and Distal Radius and Ulna Fractures
۲۳ Pediatric Hand Injuries
۲۴ Pediatric Cervical Spine Fractures
۲۵ Pediatric Thoracolumbar Spine Fractures
۲۶ Pediatric Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum
۲۷ Pediatric Fractures and Dislocations of the Hip
۲۸ Pediatric Femur
۲۹ Fractures of the Pediatric Knee
۳۰ Pediatric Tibia and Fibular Shaft and Ankle Fractures
۳۱ Pediatric Foot
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=106757
نویسنده : Bruce D. Browner MD MHCM FACS
ناشر : Saunders; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 547
(ISBN) شابک : 1437722296
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $91.94
حجم فایل : 33 MB