دانلود کتاب اسکلروتراپی: درمان واریسی و وریدهای تلانژکتازیک پا + ویدئو
Sclerotherapy: Treatment of Varicose and Telangiectatic Leg Veins, 6ed + Video
Both in print and online, this classic resource by Drs. Mitchel P. Goldman, Robert A Weiss, and Jean-Jerome Guex provides highly practical, up-to-date guidance for the effective management of varicose veins and other vascular anomalies. It is an indispensable reference for a wide audience including dermatologists, invasive radiologists, family practitioners, vascular and cosmetic surgeons. Clearly written by global experts, Sclerotherapy, 6th Edition, helps those new to the field to gain a firm understanding of successful techniques, as well as showing seasoned practitioners how to improve and hone their skills with today’s best and newest approaches. Case studies, detailed color illustrations, and procedural videos online offer step-by-step visual guidance.
- Covers everything you need to know with a practical approach, from the pathogenesis of varicosities to diagnostic and treatment options, including evidence-based decision making.
- Includes access to 15 editor-narrated instructional videos that illustrate key techniques and surgical pearls including modern sclerotherapy, enhanced infrared visualization, PPG digital measuring, foam sclerotherapy, telangiectatic matting and ambulatory phlebectomy.
- Helps you optimize outcomes and improve your surgical, injection, and laser techniques with comprehensive, visual guidance, including coverage of common pitfalls and “tricks of the trade.”
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices and features DBT videos.
- Features hot topic coverage of endovenous glue and new endovenous ablation techniques, as well as updated techniques for optimal use of foam sclerotherapy and uses for solutions recently available on the market.
- Discusses new concepts for treating areas other than the legs, including rejuvenation of the hands and chest.
۲ Adverse Sequelae and Complications of Venous Hypertension
۳ Pathophysiology of Varicose Veins
۴ Pathophysiology of Telangiectasias
۵ Noninvasive Examination of the Patient Before Sclerotherapy
۶ Use of Compression Therapy
۷ Mechanism of Action of Sclerotherapy
۸ Complications and Adverse Sequelae of Sclerotherapy
۹ Clinical Methods for Sclerotherapy of Varicose Veins
۱۰ Role of Surgery in the Treatment of Varicose Veins
۱۱ Intravascular Approaches to the Treatment of Varicose Veins
۱۲ Clinical Methods for Sclerotherapy of Telangiectasias
۱۳ Treatment of Leg Telangiectasias with Laser and High-Intensity Pulsed Light
۱۴ Venoactive Drugs
۰.۱ Modern Sclerotherapy
۵.۱ Enhanced Infrared Visualization
۵.۲ Cross Polarization for Fine Telangiectasis Visualization
۵.۳ PPG Digital
۸.۱ Microsclerotherapy of Matting
۹.۱ Foaming—How To Do It
۹.۲ Hand and Chest Sclerotherapy
۱۰.۱ Ambulatory Phlebectomy
۱۰.۲ Intravascular Hematoma Draining Post-treatment
۱۱.۱ Original Endovenous RF Closure Ablation
۱۱.۲ RF Closure Fast Endovenous Ablation
۱۱.۳ Venaseal Endovenous Glue Theory
۱۳.۱ Nd_YAG Laser Treatment of Leg Veins
۱۳.۲ CoolTouch Endovenous Ablation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=79083
نویسنده : Mitchel P. Goldman MD , Robert A Weiss MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 464
(ISBN) شابک : 0323377262
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $205.99
حجم فایل : 1000 MB