دانلود کتاب اسکلروتراپی: درمان واریس و وریدهای تلانژکتازی پا
Sclerotherapy: Treatment of Varicose and Telangiectatic Leg Veins, 5ed
Sclerotherapy: Treatment of Varicose and Telangiectatic Leg Veins, by Drs. Mitchel P. Goldman, Jean-Jerome Guex, and Robert A Weiss, equips you to implement the latest cosmetic procedures for the treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins. Completely revised with contributions from U.S.-based and international authorities, this classic reference is packed with everything you need to know about sclerotherapy, and provides extensive discussions of the latest techniques, solutions, and possible complications. Case studies, detailed color illustrations, and procedural videos on DVD-ROM offer practical, step-by-step visual guidance as well as expert hints and tips for implementing the latest cosmetic procedures into your practice including foam sclerotherapy, endovenous radiofrequency (RF) and laser closure, ambulatory phlebectomy and laser treatment of spider telangiectasia. You can also access the full content and videos online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Optimize outcomes and improve your surgical, injection and laser techniques with comprehensive, visual guidance about common pitfalls and “tricks of the trade” from practically minded, technically skilled, hands-on experts.
- Implement the latest approaches with completely updated chapters reflecting the most recent advances in sclerotherapy and surgical treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins.
- See how to perform a variety of key procedures with step-by-step videos, on DVD-ROM, demonstrating endovenous radiofrequency closure, CoolTouch endovenous ablation, cross polarization visualization, PPG digital measuring, sclerotherapy of the lateral venous system showing reflux, foam sclerotherapy, telangiectatic matting, ambulatory phlebectomy, and draining of intravascular coagulum.
- Apply the best practices and global perspectives from a newly reorganized team of U.S.-based and international authors and contributors.
- Access the complete contents from any computer at www.expertconsult.com, complete with the full text and entire image bank.
Master the latest sclerotherapy procedures with step-by-step video guidance.
“The simple and clearly written descriptions and the superb illustrations make this an excellent source of practical advice on the management of varicose veins and other vascular anomalies. It covers everything from the pathogenesis of varicosities to their management. The sections on surgical, injection and laser techniques are highly practical and well-illustrated: it makes the whole subject appear simple.” BMA Awards 2007, review of 4th Edition
“Even the most experienced physician performing sclerotherapy will benefit tremendously from reading the fifth edition of this book (previous edition 2007). It contains everything you should know about sclerotherapy. This is an excellent sclerotherapy reference and, in my opinion, the best one currently available. If you are just learning sclerotherapy, you definitely want to read this book cover to cover. If you are a seasoned practitioner of sclerotherapy, you should read it to improve and hone your skills.” – Patricia Wong, MD -Stanford University Medical Center (Doody 4 star rating)
۲. Adverse Sequelae and Complications of Venous Hypertension
۳. Pathophysiology of Varicose Veins
۴. Pathophysiology of Telangiectasias
۵. Noninvasive Examination of the Patient Before Sclerotherapy
۶. Use of Compression Therapy
۷. Mechanism of Action of Sclerotherapy
۸. Complications and Adverse Sequelae of Sclerotherapy
۹. Clinical Methods for Sclerotherapy of Varicose Veins
۱۰. Role of Surgery in the Treatment of Varicose Veins
۱۱. Intravascular Approaches to the Treatment of Varicose Veins: Radiofrequency and Lasers
۱۲. Clinical Methods for Sclerotherapy of Telangiectasias
۱۳. Treatment of Leg Telangiectasias with Laser and High-Intensity Pulsed Light
۱۴. Venoactive Drugs
۱۵. Setting Up a Sclerotherapy Practice
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=18071
نویسنده : Mitchel P. Goldman MD
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 440
(ISBN) شابک : 0323073670
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $218.28
حجم فایل : 47 MB