دانلود کتاب اصطلاحات پزشکی سریع و آسان لئونارد
Leonard’ Quick and Easy Medical Terminology, 7ed
Make learning medical terminology faster and more fun with Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 7th Edition! Presenting terms in the context of body systems, this book helps you begin reading, writing, and speaking medical terms in the shortest time possible. Small chunks of information are always followed immediately by exercises, so you will be learning every minute! This edition adds new illustrations and a new Special Senses chapter, and an Evolve companion website includes word games, activities, and audio pronunciations to make it easier to understand and remember terminology. Written in a clear, conversational style by Peggy C. Leonard, this resource gives you the tools to communicate effectively in the health care environment.
- The programmed learning approach presents content in small blocks called ‘frames’ that allow you to get immediate feedback on your progress.
- A flexible, body systems organization lets you go through the material in any order after completing the orientation chapters, making it easy to coordinate your study with other courses such as anatomy and physiology.
- A review of anatomy and physiology at the beginning of each body systems chapter provides a context for understanding tmedical terminology.
- Medical reports with review exercises are included in the book and on the Evolve companion website, allowing you to practice using terms in real-life situations.
- Quick Tips in the margins add essential information and interesting, fun facts.
- NEW! Special Senses chapter provides dedicated coverage of the eye and ear.
- NEW! Expanded mental health coverage includes the mental health terms you are most likely to encounter in clinical practice.
- NEW! Terms and definitions keep you up to date with advances in healthcare.
- NEW! Photos and drawings illustrate difficult terms and procedures, including the increased use of endoscopy in many specialties.
Doody Review by Steven K. Hamick, BIS, RCP, RRT, AE-C(William Beaumont Hospitals):
“The book is useful for students in a short medical terminology course or as self-paced material for anyone pursuing a career in the allied health professions…For a short course in medical terminology, this book is very thorough and detailed, making for an enjoyable reading experience…This excellent book is highly recommended for any student going into healthcare. College/university and public libraries would find it a valuable resource as well.”
Score: 100 5 STARS!
PART ONE: The Basics
CHAPTER 1: Simplified Medical Language
CHAPTER 2: Suffixes and Combining Forms Made Easy
CHAPTER 3: Essential Prefixes and More
CHAPTER 4: Diagnostic Procedures and Therapeutic Interventions
CHAPTER 5: The Body as a Whole
PART TWO: Body Systems
CHAPTER 6: Musculoskeletal System
CHAPTER 7: Circulatory System
CHAPTER S: Respiratory System
CHAPTER 9: Digestive System
CHAPTER 10: Urinary System
CHAPTER 11: Reproductive System
CHAPTER 12: Integumentary System
CHAPTER 13: Nervous System and Psychologic Disorders
CHAPTER 14: Special Sense Organs of the Peripheral Nervous System
CHAPTER 15: Endocrine System
PART THREE: Appendixes
APPENDIX I: Medical Abbreviations
APPENDIX II: Word Parts
APPENDIX III: Answers to Exercises
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=16491
نویسنده : Peggy C. Leonard BA MT MEd
ناشر : Saunders; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 448
(ISBN) شابک : 1455740705
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $50.68
حجم فایل : 39 MB