Learn to accurately analyze urine and body fluids with Fundamentals of Urine & Body Fluid Analysis, 4th Edition. Known for its clear writing style, logical organization, and vivid full-color illustrations, this renowned text covers the fundamental principles of urine and body fluids that are frequently encountered in the clinical laboratory. This includes the collection and analysis of urine, fecal specimens, vaginal secretions, and other body fluids such as cerebrospinal, synovial, seminal, amniotic, pleural, pericardial, and peritoneal fluids. In addition, author Nancy Brunzel also shares her own extensive knowledge and expertise in the field as she highlights key information and walks you through essential techniques and procedures ― showing you how to correlate data with your knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology in order to understand pathologic processes. In all, this is the perfect book to help you master all aspects of urine and body fluid analysis.
- UNIQUE! Analysis of Vaginal Secretionschapter covers vaginal wet preps ― a fluid collected and evaluated frequently in physician offices.
- UNIQUE! Image gallery on urine sediment houses 100 urine sediment micrographs to help you accurately identify urine sediment elements.
- UNIQUE! Chapter on microscopy provides valuable information as you complete clinical work with microscopes.
- Full color, high quality images aid in accurately identifying urine and body fluids at a microscopic level.
- Glossary at the end of the book provides accurate definitions at your fingertips.
- Excellent pedagogy includes key terms, learning objectives, case studies, and study questions to help provide a framework and learning pathway.
- NEW! Fully updated content provides the latest information and procedures in fluid analysis.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and micrographs paint a vivid picture of text concepts to ensure you can properly identify fluid elements.
۱. Quality Assessment and Safety
۲. Urine Specimen Types, Collection, and Preservation
۳. The Kidney
۴. Renal Function
۵. Physical Examination of Urine
۶. Chemical Examination of Urine
۷. Microscopic Examination of Urine Sediment
Urine Sediment Image Gallery
۸. Renal and Metabolic Disease
۹. Cerebrospinal Fluid Analysis
۱۰. Pleural, Pericardial, and Peritoneal Fluid Analysis
۱۱. Synovial Fluid Analysis
۱۲. Seminal Fluid Analysis
۱۳. Analysis of Vaginal Secretions
۱۴. Amniotic Fluid Analysis
۱۵. Fecal Analysis
۱۶. Automation of Urine and Body Fluid Analysis
۱۷. Body Fluid Analysis: Manual Hemocytometer Counts and Differential Slide Preparation
Appendix A: Reagent Strip Color Charts
Appendix B: Comparison of Reagent Strip Principles, Sensitivity, and Specificity
Appendix C: Reference Intervals
Appendix D: Body Fluid Diluents and Pretreatment Solutions
Appendix E: Manual and Historic Methods of Interest
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=97468
نویسنده : Nancy A. Brunzel MS CLS(NCA)
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 430
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323374798
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $75.95
حجم فایل : 30 MB