The book has been written to offer an all-in-one package to conquer every version of the examination system. The information given in the book is elaborative yet it is concise and to the point. A number of contributors have shared their knowledge and concepts to ensure the material delivered is highly accurate. Considering the paucity of time that lies with an aspirant, the contributors have specially worked hard to ensure complete delivery of material in topics that lie sandwiched between orthopedics and other branches. This book has been written to give you just a perfect mentor that will teach you precise concepts and practices of orthopedics, make you versatile to an extent the trend demands and simply, make you the best what you really deserve to be, for you have proven you are different from the lot by choosing a profession that is most noble.
“Fundamentals of Orthopedics” written by Dr Mukul and Dr Jitesh has narratively and comprehensively explained the basic concepts, diagnosis and management of key orthopedic conditions which the undergraduates must know as part of their MBBS curriculum. The inclusion of excellent X-rays, clinical photographs and box depictions, besides elaborating high-yield points after each relevant pathology or concept are highly informative, with an eye on postgraduate entrance examination. This book covers all the fundamental concepts in orthopedics in a simple language with excellent illustrations. The authors have concise the vast knowledge of orthopedic problems in this book and depicted it in a very simple and easy language so that the undergraduate students can understand the important concepts in a much better way. This book has been written to offer an all-in-one package to conquer every version of the examination system. The information given in this book is elaborative yet it is concise and to the point. A number of contributors have shared their knowledge and concepts to ensure the material delivered is highly accurate.
• An up-to-date and all-in-one package to tackle theory and practical exams, as well as current entrance exam pattern MCQs.
• Elaborative on context of subject material but To-The-Point in description of topics.
• Borderline topics in orthopaedics like Spine, Metabolic bone diseases, Arthritis, Skeletal dysplasias, Brachial plexus palsies, Thoracic outket syndrome and Soft tissue sarcomas covered in simplified and complete manner.
• Over 900 well labelled images and illustrations depicting all clinical and radiological signs in orthopaedics and the instruments and implants in use.
• High yield points given at the end of every topic specially targeting current pattern of MCQs.
• Excellent synopsis of all topics at the end of subject.
• A smartly prepared Practice Session (over 600 MCQs) covering all possible types of MCQs asked till date in various competitive exams with answer references fro the text.
• Picture Quiz based on current trend for practicing image based questions.
Chapter 01 General Orthopedics
Chapter 02 Traumatology
Chapter 03 Spine
Chapter 04 Peripheral Nerve Injuries
Chapter 05 Bone and Joint Infections
Chapter 06 Orthopedic Oncology
Chapter 07 Pediatric Orthopedics
Chapter 08 Neuromuscular Disorders
Chapter 09 Genetic and Developmental Disorders in Orthopedics
Chapter 10 Metabolic Bone Diseases
Chapter 11 Arthritis and Related Disorders
Chapter 12 Soft Tissue Disorders
Chapter 13 Amputations, Prosthetics and Orthotics
Chapter 14 Recent Advances
Chapter 15 Orthopedic Surgeries
Chapter 16 Synopsis of Orthopedics
Chapter 17 Practice Session
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=59914
نویسنده : Mohindra Mukul, Jain Jitesh Kumar
ناشر : Jaypee Medical; 1/E edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 469
(ISBN) شابک : 9789351529576
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $60.73
حجم فایل : 46 MB