دانلود کتاب اصول بیوشیمی بالینی و تشخیص مولکولی تیئِتز
Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7ed
A condensed, easier-to-understand student version of the acclaimed Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7th Edition uses a laboratory perspective in providing the clinical chemistry fundamentals you need to work in a real-world, clinical lab. Coverage ranges from laboratory principles to analytical techniques and instrumentation, analytes, pathophysiology, and more. New content keeps you current with the latest developments in molecular diagnostics. From highly respected clinical chemistry experts Carl Burtis and David Bruns, this textbook shows how to select and perform diagnostic lab tests, and accurately evaluate results.
- Authoritative, respected author team consists of two well-known experts in the clinical chemistry world.
- Coverage of analytical techniques and instrumentation includes optical techniques, electrochemistry, electrophoresis, chromatography, mass spectrometry, enzymology, immunochemical techniques, microchips, automation, and point of care testing.
- Learning objectives begin each chapter, providing measurable outcomes to achieve after completing the material.
- Key words are listed and defined at the beginning of each chapter, and bolded in the text.
- Aglossary at the end of the book makes it quick and easy to look up definitions of key terms.
- More than 500 illustrations plus easy-to-read tables help you understand and remember key concepts.
- Newchapters onmolecular diagnostics include the principles of molecular biology, nucleic acid techniques and applications, and genomes and nucleic acid alterations, reflecting the changes in this rapidly evolving field.
- Newcontent onclinical evaluation of methods, kidney function tests, and diabetes is added to this edition.
- NEW multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter allow you to measure your comprehension of the material.
- NEW case studies on the Evolve companion website use real-life scenarios to reinforce concepts.
۱. Clinical ChemistryMolecular Diagnosticsand Laboratory Medicine
۲. Selection and Analytical Evaluation of Methods—With Statistical Techniques
۳. Clinical Evaluation of Methods
۴. Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine
۵. Establishment and Use of Reference Values
۶. Specimen CollectionProcessingand Other Preanalytical Variables
۷. Quality Management
۸. Principles of Basic Techniques and Laboratory Safety
۹. Optical Techniques
۱۰. Electrochemistry and Chemical Sensors
۱۳. Mass Spectrometry
۱۴. Enzyme and Rate Analyses
۱۵. Immunochemical Techniques
۱۷. Point-of-Care Instrumentation
۱۸. Amino AcidsPeptidesand Proteins
۱۹. Serum Enzymes
۲۰. Tumor Markers and Cancer Genes
۲۱. Kidney Function Tests—CreatinineUreaand Uric Acid
۲۳. LipidsLipoproteinsApolipoproteinsand Other Cardiac Risk Factors
۲۴. Electrolytes and Blood Gases
۲۶. Catecholamines and Serotonin
۲۷. VitaminsTrace Elementsand Nutritional Assessment
۲۸. HemoglobinIronand Bilirubin
۲۹. Porphyrins and Porphyrias
۳۰. Therapeutic Drugs and Their Management
۳۱. Clinical Toxicology
۳۲. Toxic Metals
۳۴. Cardiovascular Disease
۳۵. Kidney Disease
۳۶. Physiology and Disorders of WaterElectrolyteand Acid-Base Metabolism
۳۷. Liver Disease
۳۸. Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Diseases
۳۹. Disorders of Bone and Mineral Metabolism
۴۰. Disorders of the Pituitary
۴۱. Disorders of the Adrenal Cortex
۴۲. Thyroid Disorders
۴۳. Reproduction-Related Disorders
۴۴. Pregnancy and Prenatal Testing
۴۵. Newborn Screening and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
۴۷. Principles of Molecular Biology
۴۸. Nucleic Acid Techniques and Applications
۴۹. Genomes and Nucleic Acid Variations
۵۰. Reference Information for the Clinical Laboratory