With an emphasis on a practical, “how-to” approach, this comprehensive text addresses the most important and commonly performed procedures in gynecologic oncology surgery today. Written by leaders in the field, Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgeryclearly describes the critical steps for each procedure, provides up-to-date information on the recent literature, and includes high-quality illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- Covers hot topics such as Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS), sentinel lymph node mapping, and minimally invasive surgery (robotic surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and single site surgery).
- Includes expert coverage of reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and vascular surgery, each written by surgeon leaders in that particular field.
- Addresses the diagnosis, management and prevention of surgical complications.
- Features videos online that guide you through a multitude of procedures, including abdominal exploration using laparoscopy for evaluation of cytoreduction in advanced ovarian cancer, laparoscopic hysterectomies with sentinel lymph node mapping, radical hysterectomy, robotic radical trachelectomy, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. Introduction to Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
۲. Abdominal and Pelvic Anatomy
۳. Enhanced Recovery After Surgery in Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
۴. Vulvar Surgery and Sentinel Node Mapping for Vulvar Cancer
۵. Conservative Surgery in Early-Stage Cervical Cancer
۶. The Application of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Cervical Cancer*
۷. Abdominal Radical Hysterectomy
۸. Surgical Staging for Treatment Planning
۹. Hysterectomy With Pelvic and Paraaortic Lymphadenectomy
۱۰. Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping for Endometrial Cancer
۱۱. Indications for Laparoscopic Assessment of Cytoreduction
۱۲. Radical Upper Abdominal Surgery: Liver, Diaphragm, and Spleen
۱۳. Radical Pelvic and Retroperitoneal Ovarian Cancer Surgery
۱۴. Complications and Management of Radical Cytoreduction
۱۵. Pelvic Exenteration for Gynecologic Cancers
۱۶. Complications of Pelvic Exenteration
۱۷. Small Bowel and Large Bowel Resection and Anastomosis
۱۸. Management of Bowel Surgery Complications
۱۹. Management of Urologic Complications in Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
۲۰. Pelvic Reconstruction in Gynecologic Oncology Surgery
۲۱. Urinary Diversion in Gynecologic Oncology
۲۲. Management of Vascular Complications
۲۳. Complications of Radiation Oncology
۲۴. Laparoendoscopic Single-Site Surgery in Gynecologic Oncology
۲۵. Laparoscopic Approach to Gynecologic Malignancy
۲۶. Robotic Surgery
۲۷. Complications of Minimally Invasive Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=106218
نویسنده : Pedro T Ramirez MD , Michael Frumovitz MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 416
(ISBN) شابک : 0323428789
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $215.43
حجم فایل : $215.43