Ideal for hand surgeons, residents in a hand surgery rotation, and therapists interested in a review of surgical principles, Principles of Hand Surgery and Therapy, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas E. Trumble, Ghazi M. Rayan, Mark E. Baratz, Jeffrey E. Budoff, and David J. Slutsky, is a practical source of essential, up-to-date information in this specialized area. This single-volume, highly illustrated manual covers all areas of adult and pediatric hand surgery and therapy, including the elbow. Both in print and online, you’ll find state-of-the-art basic science combined with step-by-step techniques and therapeutic protocols, helping you hone your skills and prescribe effective long-term care for every patient.
- An expanded therapy section with more than 50 diagnosis-specific rehabilitation protocols and more than 100 full-color photographs.
- New chapters on pediatric fractures; expanded coverage of carpal injuries, including fractures and ligament injuries and perilunate instability; a new chapter on diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy for wrist injuries; and expanded treatment of arthritis.
- A larger video collection, available online, featuring approximately 100 videos that demonstrate step-by-step procedures, including CMC allograft arthroplasty, wrist fusions, total elbow arthroplasty, management of carpal fractures, and rehabilitation techniques.
- New information on pediatric surgery with detailed surgical images.
- The latest information on pain management, as well as nerve physiology and nerve transfers.
- Core knowledge needed for the boards―including tumors, free tissue transfer, and thumb reconstruction.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. Anatomy and Examination of the Hand, Wrist, Forearm, and Elbow
۲. Regional Anesthesia for the Upper Extremity
۳. Fractures of the Ligament Injuries of the Thumb and Metacarpals
۴. Phalangeal Fractures and Interphalangeal Joint Injuries
۵. Pediatric Fractures
۶. Carpal Fractures
۷. Scaphoid Fractures
۸. The Distal Radioulnar Joint and Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex
۹. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Arthroscopy for Wrist Injuries
۱۰. Fractures and Malunions of the Distal Radius
۱۱. Compartment Syndrome and Volkmann’s Contracture
۱۲. Nailbed and Fingertip Injuries
۱۳. Amputations and Prosthetics
۱۴. Hand Infections, Injection Injuries, Snake Bites and Extravasation Injuries
۱۵. Burns and Frostbite of the Hand
۱۶. Flexor Tendon Injuries
۱۷. Extensor Tendon Injuries
۱۸. Peripheral Nerve Injuries
۱۹. Brachial Plexus Injuries
۲۰. Management of Chronic Upper Extremity Pain and Factitious Syndromes
۲۱. Management of Upper Extremity Vascular Disorders
۲۲. Compressive Neuropathies
۲۳. The Paralytic Hand and Tendon Transfers
۲۴. Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, and Traumatic Brain Injury
۲۶. Tendinopathies of the Hand, Wrist, and Elbow
۲۸. Rheumatoid Arthritis
۲۹. Carpal Avascular Necrosis: Kienbock’s Disease and Preiser’s Disease
۳۰. Dupuytren’s Disease
۳۱. Ganglion, Mucous Cyst, and Carpal Boss
۳۳. Thumb Reconstruction after Partial or Complete Amputation
۳۴. Soft Tissue Defects and Flap Coverage
۳۵. Benign and Malignant Neoplasms of the Upper Extremity
۳۶. Congenital Hand Anomalies
۳۷. Fractures of the Forearm and Elbow
۳۸. Elbow Instability and Arthroscopy
۳۹. Elbow Arthritis
+ ۱۱۰ Videos
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=100593
نویسنده : Thomas E. Trumble MD , Ghazi M. Rayan MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 890
(ISBN) شابک : 0323399754
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $231.74
حجم فایل : 3000 MB